Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Is there anyone still out here willing to give one of these guys away? I have been playing pirate101 since 2012 but since I don’t live in America I didn’t get one and I tried to get one in 2015 through their giveaway and 2014 and 2013 in contests on fan sites, but I still haven’t gotten one but my hopes are high and I want to get one if there’s anyone kind enough with a spare code could you please help, I would like to meet you in avery’s court on my character Sunny Ariel Sliver (Swashbuckler) and I’ll write down the code on paper (I have open chat) and of you don’t thats fine we’ll find another way! If there’s anyone willing to help can you say what time we can meet up in Avery’s court? Thank you for reading this!

Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone still has a code for the Ninja Pig companion. And, even if you found someone who does, I am pretty sure the code has expired and it wont work. I could be wrong though... Good luck finding that code!

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 24 ( stuck in Cool Ranch )
Fiery Orion Ironside - 1

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Yes the companion code is still active, One Eyed Jack even said they would announce when the code will expire

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Privateer peach on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
Yes the companion code is still active, One Eyed Jack even said they would announce when the code will expire
Yup, I can confirm that. A few years ago my brother got the El Dorado Map in the mail. We had no idea what it was at the time. We put it on a shelf and once we learned what it was we looked EVERYWHERE but we couldn't find it. It wasn't until 2015 that we found it and it still worked and he got the ninja pig. So yes, I don't think it will be expiring anytime soon if it was still working after 3 and a half years.