Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got my Membership back!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Hardy Quinn: Hey there guys! I can finally post on the Message Boards again. Just decided to tell you all-

Martin Rakes: It was all thanks to my strategic brilliance and cunning plan!

Hardy Quinn:Uh, Martin, all we did was go to the online store.

Martin Rakes: As i said, my cunning plan!

Hardy Quinn:With my credit card details.

Martin Rakes: Oh, fine you may have done SOME of the work.

Hardy Quinn:*sigh* Don't pay attention guys, i'll sort him out later. Anyway, now that i have my membership back, i can communicate with you guys agai-

Martin Rakes: It was all part of my daring plan!

Hardy Quinn: Will you shut up?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Hardy Quinn: Hey there guys! I can finally post on the Message Boards again. Just decided to tell you all-

Martin Rakes: It was all thanks to my strategic brilliance and cunning plan!

Hardy Quinn:Uh, Martin, all we did was go to the online store.

Martin Rakes: As i said, my cunning plan!

Hardy Quinn:With my credit card details.

Martin Rakes: Oh, fine you may have done SOME of the work.

Hardy Quinn:*sigh* Don't pay attention guys, i'll sort him out later. Anyway, now that i have my membership back, i can communicate with you guys agai-

Martin Rakes: It was all part of my daring plan!

Hardy Quinn: Will you shut up?
LOL! How hilarious!

And welcome back, Hardy! I think I told you before that I knew you once and friended you before my list got wiped. Welcome back once again, and I'm so glad you're back here on the Message Boards!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Welcome back to the community!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Thanks a bunch, guys! I don't think i do particularly remember being friends with Aurora, but if i was, it was an honor. Welp, i think Quinn may need some questing being done.

Martin Rakes: Hey, what about me?

Hardy Quinn: Oh, be quiet you. i'll get started on you once i finish with Dante, Quinn, Nathaniel and Jack

Martin Rakes: At least use the 60000 crowns you bought as well to buy me a fancy new villa!

Hardy Quinn: Fine, fine. Hold on, a moderator replied!? Woohoo, i'm famous!

Martin Rakes: Stop basking in your non-existent glory and tell them the good news!

Hardy Quinn: Ah, yes! Looks like i'm on the brink of a new milestone, with 99 yars! Thanks for all the support, guys, and i hope you continue to enjoy my posts!

Martin Rakes: It was all part of my plan!

Hardy Quinn: *sigh* Do you ever shut up, Martin? You're annoying the readers! This will be a huge accomplishment for me, and you're spoiling it!

Martin Rakes: Actually the only reason Aurora and Vanessa replied is because they know how brilliant i am! They Yarred the post for me, not you!

Hardy Quinn:Why, you-!

*fighting ensues*

Erhm, sorry about this, guys! I'll end the post here before things get out of control!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Hey, Vanessa! Why does your name show black instead of green and your title shows "Moderator" instead of "Community Manager"?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Community Leader, I mean, LOL.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Hey, Vanessa! Why does your name show black instead of green and your title shows "Moderator" instead of "Community Manager"?
Hey, good question! It's because I got a "promotion" of sorts. KingsIsle approached me about helping them moderate the Wizard101 and Pirate101 Message Boards.

The Community Leader title just enabled me to post instantly, but now I'm able to approve/reject posts from anyone. I'm extremely honored that KingsIsle trusts me enough to do this and I'll do my very best to help them out in any way I can.

Hopefully that also means you guys will start seeing your posts approved more quickly now.

As for the color, it's actually a deep olive green. It definitely looks black at first glance though and is much easier to spot on the Wizard101 boards.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:
Hey, good question! It's because I got a "promotion" of sorts. KingsIsle approached me about helping them moderate the Wizard101 and Pirate101 Message Boards.

The Community Leader title just enabled me to post instantly, but now I'm able to approve/reject posts from anyone. I'm extremely honored that KingsIsle trusts me enough to do this and I'll do my very best to help them out in any way I can.

Hopefully that also means you guys will start seeing your posts approved more quickly now.

As for the color, it's actually a deep olive green. It definitely looks black at first glance though and is much easier to spot on the Wizard101 boards.
Congratulations Vanessa! x Looks VERY proudly at x

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

No way! That must be such an honor. Congratulations to you!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014

Congratulations on the promotion, Vanessa! I think you'll do a fine job as Moderator!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
Actually, it's not black but a very dark green ( it used to be blue... )
Congratulations on making "Moderator" now you can share in Tom's headaches when we get too uproarious

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

I love It.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan