Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party Room House Add On

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The music in the Party Room continues to play after I've left the Room. It plays over the usual area music and it continued when I went to my character screen.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
The music in the Party Room continues to play after I've left the Room. It plays over the usual area music and it continued when I went to my character screen.
This isn't the only party room glitch. After you open a treasure chest in the party room and it respawns, it will not allow you the option of pressing x to open the new treasure chest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
This isn't the only party room glitch. After you open a treasure chest in the party room and it respawns, it will not allow you the option of pressing x to open the new treasure chest.
I believe that's not a glitch, that chest is only to be used every 24 hrs., like the wishing well in the Smuggler's house.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Today, I've found that the music shuts off properly.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I had the same issue with the music.
Once I logged off and on again, though the music did stop properly when leaving the party room.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
this happened to me too!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I got the party room yesterday on one pirate, and ALL my pirates were cursed with spooky music following me everywhere. I thought it was cool at first, but after I switched pirates twice and was still hearing it everywhere, way less cool. I hope it doesn't require logging off entirely every time you go in there to break the curse of the haunted music.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 1, 2017 wrote:
I got the party room yesterday on one pirate, and ALL my pirates were cursed with spooky music following me everywhere. I thought it was cool at first, but after I switched pirates twice and was still hearing it everywhere, way less cool. I hope it doesn't require logging off entirely every time you go in there to break the curse of the haunted music.
No, it seems the "curse" is broken when you log off. Once planted the Party Room doesn't continually play the music ( I've moved it twice and everything is normal ).

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I went back to the party room and this time, the music stopped when I left. I guess it is just a very strange welcome to the party room, that passes after your first visit and log off.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2010
I haven't had a problem with the music in my party room, but I did hear mention of a chest supposed to be there, but is not for me. Is there supposed to be a chest

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SqueakyPhantom01 on Nov 3, 2017 wrote:
I haven't had a problem with the music in my party room, but I did hear mention of a chest supposed to be there, but is not for me. Is there supposed to be a chest
The chest spawns in various locations and it make take a while for it to appear ( about 5 minutes ) Look around carefully as it may be hiding in a corner.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A user of my Party Room told me she was unable to leave the room, we were unable to repeat the bug. It may have been a momentary thing from loading.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 18, 2017 wrote:
A user of my Party Room told me she was unable to leave the room, we were unable to repeat the bug. It may have been a momentary thing from loading.
Another player also reported not being able to leave the Party Room, so it seems a repeating bug.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 18, 2017 wrote:
Yup, this happened to me, too. I have been able to repeat it at times, by changing realms while in the party room. That seems to detach your anchor to the proper door. Sometimes switching back to the realm I first entered fixes it, when I entered from my own ship, other times not. I ran into it again yesterday, by entering from anecorbie's ship. Sometimes it let me exit back onto her ship, sometimes not. She was able to enter and exit the party room from my ship, at least it appeared so. Did you run into the bug on my ship at all, Ezmeralda?

When the party room was in the bunkhouse, changing realms there also seemed to cause the no-exit trouble, but going back to the first realm usually made it work again. There were times there where I had to use the life fountain to escape. The problem may be worse on ships, but also can be found on land.

Sometimes when I am in one realm, and enter the party room, my realm changes to Avery. There may be a function to put people where they are more likely to see others. If such changes disable the exit, and you don't know they are happening, it might explain some of the trouble. I try check the realm, if I can't exit. It doesn't explain the bug in all cases. I'm sharing what I noticed so others can experiment and help narrow what is happening here. At least you can use the life fountain, or go to Skull Island, to escape if you need to.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 18, 2017 wrote:
Yup, this happened to me, too. I have been able to repeat it at times, by changing realms while in the party room. That seems to detach your anchor to the proper door. Sometimes switching back to the realm I first entered fixes it, when I entered from my own ship, other times not. I ran into it again yesterday, by entering from anecorbie's ship. Sometimes it let me exit back onto her ship, sometimes not. She was able to enter and exit the party room from my ship, at least it appeared so. Did you run into the bug on my ship at all, Ezmeralda?

When the party room was in the bunkhouse, changing realms there also seemed to cause the no-exit trouble, but going back to the first realm usually made it work again. There were times there where I had to use the life fountain to escape. The problem may be worse on ships, but also can be found on land.

Sometimes when I am in one realm, and enter the party room, my realm changes to Avery. There may be a function to put people where they are more likely to see others. If such changes disable the exit, and you don't know they are happening, it might explain some of the trouble. I try check the realm, if I can't exit. It doesn't explain the bug in all cases. I'm sharing what I noticed so others can experiment and help narrow what is happening here. At least you can use the life fountain, or go to Skull Island, to escape if you need to.
I was able to leave your room without a problem. I didn't know it was possible to change realms within the Party Room, after all, you can't change realms while in your house; so it never occurred to me to try that.
I thought that the problem might rise from the fact that the Room was too near the Smuggler's Arena so I moved it into another part of my ship.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
My party room is currently closer to my Smuggler's Arena than yours was. Given that this bug popped up sometimes, with a pirate that had no arena, and was keeping it in the bunkhouse, I don't think the arena is the problem, or only a small part if at all.