Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

random companion idea i came up with!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
soooooo..... I was thinking about companions, and we don't have many cat companions. we have the one from the boochbeard bundle, but that is really old. anyways, this could be a april fool's companion, a Christmas companion, a thanksgiving one, a start of summer one,a 4th of july one, or whatever.

name: daniel mewington
species: cat engineer
outfit (when recruited) a outfit like the outfit fin wears, but with skull island detailing and it fits, and wearing a pair of goggles (cat jr engineer is displayed under neath his name). (first promo) his robe becomes one like gracie conrad wears, his boots become like the ones ratbeard wears, but made to kinda match his robe, and he wears a mini top hat with a feather sticking out of it (cat engineer is displayed underneath his name) he promotes to this promotion at level 45. (final promo) he is wearing a long trenchcoat with gold accents on it, with a imprint of your flag's decal on the back, a pair of boots with gold details on it, and a top hat like the ones in cool ranch, again with gold decals on it, a feather sticking out of it, and is placed slightly crooked. (cat royal engineer is displayed underneath his name) he promotes to this one at level 70. for when you recruit him, he is carrying a cane and a small sword, when you finish his first promo, he has a cane with black decals on it, and a sword with black flames running up the blade, when you finish his final promo, his cane becomes a metal one with gold decals on it, and his sword becomes bigger, with gems on the blade.
class:

I even designed a quest!

quest you recruit him from: the royal mewingtons, a side quest in marleybone. npc who gives it: missy tenant (weird name I know, but its meant to be fancy) quest goals: talk to mewington guard outside of mewington house, sneak into mewington house and complete instance quest: (the break in) talk to missy tenant, talk to daniel mewington. (quest: the break in quest goals) sneak into mewington house, defeat mewington night guard, go up stairs to find mewington plans, defeat daniel mewington, continue into mewington planning room, defeat james mewington, collect plans, head back downstairs, defeat daniel and james mewington, (after you defeat both of them, the instance quest is completed, then, you head back to missy and talk to her, then you talk to daniel.

dialogue: missy: oh captain, I have heard of your tales, but I need your help! the mewington family, a rich family of cats, has designed a plan to destroy the isle of dogs! how did I know? one of the night guards, james meowson, knows me, and he is my friend, he informed me of the plans, and I need you to stop the mewingtons! go talk to the guard just outside of mewington house to start, then, sneak into the house through the backdoor, then, find the planning room, and sneak out before anyone else knows your there. simple, right? haha, I know pirates like you don't have it easy anymore.

(to be continued, running out of spaces)

allonsy!