Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Magnificent Seven Character?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Heya guys! So the Magnificent Seven questline is one of my favorites in the entire game. I love all the characters and their personalities, they're all so interesting! I was wondering what's your favorite character out of the bunch? Mine is Wild Bill Peacock! I like how he's sort of the old timer in the group, and the way he uses his gun is my favorite too. Runner up would be Billy the Kid, I like how he's kinda sloppy and crazy, yet he can be pretty powerful. He's also got two pistols!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Hands down Duck Holiday for me. He looks cool, has a cool voice (the coughing is a nice touch) and has a cool outfit

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Sealioneer on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
Heya guys! So the Magnificent Seven questline is one of my favorites in the entire game. I love all the characters and their personalities, they're all so interesting! I was wondering what's your favorite character out of the bunch? Mine is Wild Bill Peacock! I like how he's sort of the old timer in the group, and the way he uses his gun is my favorite too. Runner up would be Billy the Kid, I like how he's kinda sloppy and crazy, yet he can be pretty powerful. He's also got two pistols!
My favorite Magnificent Seven character would be Wyatt Chirp because he's the one who started the Magnificent Seven team and according to Timmy, Wyatt Chirp was so strong he brought the Law to Cool Ranch with just his fists and then found some heroes (The Magnificent 7) to join him before the Seven went their separate ways. If Wyatt Chirp doesn't count as my favorite Magnificent Seven character because he is deceased, then my other favorite Magnificent Seven companion would be Bat Masterson, because I like his quiet and mysterious figure. On top of that, Bat Masterson is from the evil world known as Darkmoor but doesn't seem to be evil himself, as Timmy did say that Bat Masterson's "Heart was in the right place." The only unfortunate thing is that Bat Masterson as a character is pretty cool with his mysterious figure, but I really wish he was better as a companion. I have used and even promoted my Bat Masterson, but overall he has been a very disappointing companion, much to my disliking. The Magnificent Seven were legendary heroes, so I hope they get buffed in future updates so they're actually useful in combat. It breaks my heart that the Seven had this cool backstory and this cool puppet show but when you got them as a companion, they weren't that good. My other hope is seeing a possible return of my first favorite Magnificent Seven character, Wyatt Chirp.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 31 Musketeer-in-Training)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Maybe Calamity Jane?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Bat masterson because he is the main counter for witchdoctors, looks awesome, has cool criticals, and he is a vampire.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Calamity Jane Canary hands down. Awesome character and absolute BEAST.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
wild bill peacock! his old timerness reminds me of doc hudson from the first disney cars movie.

and calamity jane canary!

if wyatt chirp were to make a return, KI, I wouldn't be upset about it. (hint hint)