Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find game cards in Walmart anymore

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2016
Did KingsIsle stop sending their cards to Canadian retailers? My mom typically buys a fair few of the cards for crowns over the year but in the last three months she hasn't been able to find any cards anywhere for sale locally. Buying from a local retailer is a lot cheaper than having to buy them online and have the currency coverted to US funds so I would really like to see if I can still buy these in Canada.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Take a look at this post: "where to buy prepaid cards in Canada". It has some useful advice to finding cards in your country.
Good luck!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
AggiePunbot on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Did KingsIsle stop sending their cards to Canadian retailers? My mom typically buys a fair few of the cards for crowns over the year but in the last three months she hasn't been able to find any cards anywhere for sale locally. Buying from a local retailer is a lot cheaper than having to buy them online and have the currency coverted to US funds so I would really like to see if I can still buy these in Canada.
If it makes you feel any better, we've been having trouble finding them at US Walmarts as well, at least down here.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I found a Pirate101 card at ToysRUs, maybe try there.