Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I build my crab companion Birgus Latro?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
What talents and epic talents should I give my companion Birgus Latro?

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Welcome to the Forums

Birgus is a Tank. vengeance strike is always nice. I believe he can also have first strike. This allows him to potentially hit the enemy 2 or more times if the other unit attacks. Once you have these, fill in the rest with whatever. 1 rank of bladestorm is always nice.

As for the talents, I would max out his health, weapon power, and dodge. This lets him survive longer and deal good damage at the same time. Strength is not a bad idea either.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Birgus is one of the few buccaneer companions that can get first strike 3, and he may be the the only one who can simultaneously have vengeance strike 3 (not 100% positive on that last part). So because of that I give him: fs3, veng3, and bs2. That way he can break hides and deal stuns, which sets him in a niche role. As for the stat changes I would just do the regular max strength, weapon power, health, and accuracy. Just throw those last few points into whatever you see fit, like dodge or armor or even agility if you want to slightly reduce chances of getting hit by criticals from muskets or bucklers.