Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

General tso

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
I need help beating Tso I can never seem to get to the chicken without dying. Help

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What class of pirate are you and what companions are you using?

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Ahoy!

I had trouble beating Mr. Tso myself. What class are you?

This was the strategy that I used to win:

I used at least 1 very tanky companion. I kept that companion out in the open to take the hits and distract Tso. I then used companions with high damage, forted them to help them live longer, and rushed the chicken. Within about 5 turns I won. If you are a witchdoctor, I imagine you could just shadow step near the chicken. If you are a swashbuckler, you could go invis and run in. If you are a privateer, spam all your shields on the companion that is snagging the chicken.

The good news is, once you grab the chicken, you win the fight automatically.

He may be tough, but Tso what?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingBanner808 on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
I need help beating Tso I can never seem to get to the chicken without dying. Help
Welcome to the Message Boards, KingBanner808!
What kind of help are you looking for? If you want a team-up, please tell us when you'll like to see us. Include Time ( & your Time Zone ) day & server.
If you want to discuss strategy that can help you defeat Tso, you've got to include:
1. Your class
2. Your level ( I heartily recommend doing side quests to increase your level. ) Going against Tso under level 40 is very difficult.
3. Your choice of companions & their levels.

Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
Thanks guys it may have taken a while but I finally did it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingBanner808 on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
Thanks guys it may have taken a while but I finally did it
I'm always glad to hear when a pirate tries again and overcomes. Well done!