Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate101 story REMASTERED

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
A while back I made a thread called "What is your pirate101 story" But since there I left out a lot of things and it was short. It started one day when my brother asked me and my sister if we wanted to try this game and have a pirate on his account. I knew at that age I could trust him for video games cause he was the oldest child and therefor the "Coolest" one in the family for me and my sister, who was my only other sibling. He let my sister try it first, she didn't do anything after beta though cause it didn't really "Kick Off" for her. I didn't spy on them playing, despite being the youngest child. Man, I was loyal back then, wasn't I? I just played my own game. After that he let me have my own. I had no idea what the game was like, I had about 23 thoughts rolling around in my head then "What if it's horrible" "What if it's scary" Then I made my first my first ever pirate, a named Fearless Jacob Grant. When I was out of the tutorial, it was so cool. I constantly begged him to let me on, it was difficult sharing an account. Once I was done with the whole Finn part of the story, my brother let me play a bit more freely, he would log me on on his account but on one of the other computers, WOO! I didn't progress that much though, then beta was out. Same things repeated, but this time; I couldn't find Grant so I just made my 's last name "Capstan" It was awesome. Then one day I asked if I could have my own account. It was swift and I had one right away! We did an account transfer. I made a to pass the time, he was called Crafty Joshua ???. So Jacob was now on my own account all to myself and I could do whatever I wanted! "The moon" from ducktales remastered was a song to describe that feeling. I made other pirates.
A with an unknown name
Named Black Blake Devureux
Named Gruff Kendrick Heath.
And I let my sister design a pirate, her name was Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish and she is a . There's not much to say about this time span, I played on all of my pirates a good amount. I deleted my first , not the one my sister designed, but the other. I replaced it with a but I don't remember his name. Everything was happy

Then in 2014 bedrest/orders was released, I wasn't so hot on the former, but orders were good cause they had me make use of my bad companions, though now it makes use of my Crab Hermit that I really shouldn't have bought on my . Although now he is like Bootleg Jacques from Jontron (Look that up, it's oddly hilarious) But at this point having a was very hard. I could not get past Scorpion rock and wasn't going to keep trying so I deleted him and replaced him with another named Smart Evan Freeman. Then things started to kind of... Drift off. I didn't play that much in 2014 after the summer, mostly because I got a youtube channel and wanted to spend more time with that. I still watched pirate101 videos, though. Planing, planing for one day: I would return.

To be continued...

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Continued:
Nov. 2014 I returned and starting questing through Aquila, I got someone to help me. Then Troy came.

Ohhhh NOOOO. He didn't help cause he didn't have time. After months of trying to get someone, someone, 2 people came and helped me with it. But I had to do snake pit on my own, which was hard cause I couldn't use the life fountain. I failed. I found someone else who was going to do it literally right before he was going to go in. I didn't care that I had to do the first part again. We won. I started playing on Nessa again and got some crowns and bought Zang Cha because Egg Shen is pretty good. So early 2015 I started being a lot more active. I started playing a lot more on Evan in around August, I wasn't highly active in the summer though. So in the late months I became even more. November one year after I came back was awesome. However December was even better, I had someone to help me quest through. I did the Medusa one all alone though. Then, on Christmas eve my horoscope said I would end the day smiling, Me being an Aries, I dived onto pirate101 and I did the final dungeon, alone! I had won the game. I told my friends that were online. Then I went offline to make Deviled eggs. Aurora found that hilarious and asked me "How are the deviled eggs XD" Every time I was online. I kept playing early 2016. I was excited about this. I wasn't very active in the summer, again. Valencia part 2 came out and it took a while. I bought the empire bundle to help me. Good ol' Nausica, I was thinking "Let me guess; there will be no one on team up?" But to my surprise, 2 were! My friend even teleported in at one point and she won as well! You can guess what month I finished it in.

November, 2 years later. Jacob has been through so much good stuff in November, I am proud in a way. Not over myself but of him. My awesome . I am currently questing through Nessa, who is currently level 34. I would explain what happened to my second but not enough characters
-&DMD

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
After the game's release, I had a pirate named Sneaky Catherine, a Witchdoctor with black hair. Purposefully, I made her reminiscent of Ms. Cereza from the Bayonetta franchise (you know, that witch that people call "Nintendo's version of Deadpool" and complain about in Smash Bros.). This character went on to beat the game and after a while, I got bored and sometime in 2013 I cancelled my membership and only came back three years later. Here we are now.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
darkmoordude on May 27, 2017 wrote:
A while back I made a thread called "What is your pirate101 story" But since there I left out a lot of things and it was short. It started one day when my brother asked me and my sister if we wanted to try this game and have a pirate on his account. I knew at that age I could trust him for video games cause he was the oldest child and therefor the "Coolest" one in the family for me and my sister, who was my only other sibling. He let my sister try it first, she didn't do anything after beta though cause it didn't really "Kick Off" for her. I didn't spy on them playing, despite being the youngest child. Man, I was loyal back then, wasn't I? I just played my own game. After that he let me have my own. I had no idea what the game was like, I had about 23 thoughts rolling around in my head then "What if it's horrible" "What if it's scary" Then I made my first my first ever pirate, a named Fearless Jacob Grant. When I was out of the tutorial, it was so cool. I constantly begged him to let me on, it was difficult sharing an account. Once I was done with the whole Finn part of the story, my brother let me play a bit more freely, he would log me on on his account but on one of the other computers, WOO! I didn't progress that much though, then beta was out. Same things repeated, but this time; I couldn't find Grant so I just made my 's last name "Capstan" It was awesome. Then one day I asked if I could have my own account. It was swift and I had one right away! We did an account transfer. I made a to pass the time, he was called Crafty Joshua ???. So Jacob was now on my own account all to myself and I could do whatever I wanted! "The moon" from ducktales remastered was a song to describe that feeling. I made other pirates.
A with an unknown name
Named Black Blake Devureux
Named Gruff Kendrick Heath.
And I let my sister design a pirate, her name was Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish and she is a . There's not much to say about this time span, I played on all of my pirates a good amount. I deleted my first , not the one my sister designed, but the other. I replaced it with a but I don't remember his name. Everything was happy

Then in 2014 bedrest/orders was released, I wasn't so hot on the former, but orders were good cause they had me make use of my bad companions, though now it makes use of my Crab Hermit that I really shouldn't have bought on my . Although now he is like Bootleg Jacques from Jontron (Look that up, it's oddly hilarious) But at this point having a was very hard. I could not get past Scorpion rock and wasn't going to keep trying so I deleted him and replaced him with another named Smart Evan Freeman. Then things started to kind of... Drift off. I didn't play that much in 2014 after the summer, mostly because I got a youtube channel and wanted to spend more time with that. I still watched pirate101 videos, though. Planing, planing for one day: I would return.

To be continued...
Ashburn! His name was Crafty Joshua Ashburn. And now to tell what happened to my second privateer...

His name was Smart Neville Wright. I decided now that Evan was a thing, I was going to delete him and turn him into a . This was also on Christmas Eve night 2015. I remember my older sister who was at the church for a party bringing me back some cookies and me eating them while playing on that character. I was thinking to myself "Maybe I could get some crowns for Christmas and so I could buy that tree companion!" But I deleted him the next day (Start playing "Rain" from the halo 3 soundtrack) thinking "Sadly, although swashbucklers are an awesome, I just can't play them right. I know I can use swashbuckler COMPANIONS such as Lucy Sterling, but I just can't do it right" I then deleted him my only Pirate101 tear-jerker moment.

I was silent that day. It then went from a tear jerker to a crowning moment of heartwarming. I thought to myself "WAIT a second! I can make another pirate and have a let's play that I always wanted to have !" I went from to in 7 seconds. I made another a few days later named Tiny Dino Percy. I am not going to release the let's play, as I want to finish it before I release it. My s still live in our hearts though

-Fearless Jacob Capstan, Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish, Gruff Kendrick Heath, Black Blake Deveurex, Crafty Joshua Ashburn, Smart Evan freeman, Smart Neville Wright , Smart Neville Wright , Tiny Dino Percy & Darkmoordude.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
Ashburn! His name was Crafty Joshua Ashburn. And now to tell what happened to my second privateer...

His name was Smart Neville Wright. I decided now that Evan was a thing, I was going to delete him and turn him into a . This was also on Christmas Eve night 2015. I remember my older sister who was at the church for a party bringing me back some cookies and me eating them while playing on that character. I was thinking to myself "Maybe I could get some crowns for Christmas and so I could buy that tree companion!" But I deleted him the next day (Start playing "Rain" from the halo 3 soundtrack) thinking "Sadly, although swashbucklers are an awesome, I just can't play them right. I know I can use swashbuckler COMPANIONS such as Lucy Sterling, but I just can't do it right" I then deleted him my only Pirate101 tear-jerker moment.

I was silent that day. It then went from a tear jerker to a crowning moment of heartwarming. I thought to myself "WAIT a second! I can make another pirate and have a let's play that I always wanted to have !" I went from to in 7 seconds. I made another a few days later named Tiny Dino Percy. I am not going to release the let's play, as I want to finish it before I release it. My s still live in our hearts though

-Fearless Jacob Capstan, Cheerful Nessa Yellowfish, Gruff Kendrick Heath, Black Blake Deveurex, Crafty Joshua Ashburn, Smart Evan freeman, Smart Neville Wright , Smart Neville Wright , Tiny Dino Percy & Darkmoordude.
Awesome story, Darkmoordude! I think my Pirate101 story is a little complicated, but I'll try!

I made my very first account, and my first ever Pirate was Pretty Ariel Parker, a Privateer. She was Menu Chat, which I found unbelievably annoying. I Leveled her up to 5 (now she's 7 or 8) but I was too annoyed at not being able to talk the way I used to in other chats. So I made a new account with Helpful Aurora Parker, which was my first Pirate of the new account. She's a Swashbuckler and her account is Text Chat, so even though it's more restricted than Open Chat, I still understand and I admire KingsIsle's want for their players to be safe. A very wonderful moment in Pirate101 was when I was Level 9. I was farming Ophidians in Aquila with my Maximum Level friends (at that time Maximum Level was 65, not 70) for Gold so that I could get Rake's Lagoon, the Swashbuckler House. Finally, after months and months, I was able to get my first 100,000 Gold House and still have around 1,000 Gold left over.

I had a long "Quest Break", and I was just lazily walking around in Pirate101 and not doing anything for a while. I then got a membership and decided to keep Questing. I then Leveled up two Levels, to 11. I then had the Pirate101 Test Realm incident where I Leveled up six Levels and it didn't save to my regular Pirate, so I felt very disappointed and had another Quest Break. Then I Leveled up even more when I realized I had to be like a little chicken and just hatch () Level-wise. So then I hatched to Level 21, and then - yep, you guessed it: Another Quest Break. You're probably thinking, "Seriously, Aurora? Wow, she's a lot lazier than I thought!"

Then, I have no idea when, but I started Questing again and I actually forgot what my last Quest Break was, but now I'm at Level 61 1/2 (almost Level 62!) and I'm battling the Ophidians.

Now, let's not forget my other Pirates that I made when Aurora was about Level 60! (Continued...)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
(Continued...) I forgot to mention that Aurora was born Tough (raised in Grizzleheim), and back then I had no idea it would affect my Pirate. I know, I know, it should have been either MooShu (for Weapon Power) or Scrimshaw (for Agility/Dodge). Aurora has also been Gifted the Solar Saber, the Smuggler's Arena, and the Mountain Yeti by the same friend. Unfortunately, she's not my friend anymore due to the incident of my Friends List being wiped because I accidentally and carelessly deleted my Pirate (but - good news - was able to retrieve it thanks to KingsIsle Support).

And nothing super-duper crazy happened on Brave Kiley (Buccaneer) or Destiny Galway (Musketeer). For Nora (Privateer), I must have forgotten to say MooShu or Grizzleheim, as I somehow picked Marleybone because I thought it would fit Nora's role-playing storyline better! What was I thinking?

More memories are bound to happen for Aurora, Kiley, Nora, and Destiny!

Everybody out! (Saying all their names color-coded would take too long, so I'll just cover for everyone. )

(P.S. ^ Much better.)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Update:
I figured out it wasn't the playstyle that I was bad at for swashbucklers, I was using the wrong companions! I deleted my "Let's play" pirate Tiny Dino Percy and replaced him with Silent Luke Vaughn, a swashbuckler. A little description on him: He is quite silent as his name implies, except for when he's eating peanut butter crackers
Luke: What what?

Me: nooothing

ʎlqɐqoɹd ǝpnpɹooɯʞɹɐp- looɔ sᴉ uɥƃnɐΛ ǝʞn˥ ʇuǝlᴉS

Order now and get your free Silent Luke Vaughn TOY! Which hasn't come out yet... -THE Darkmoordude

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jul 16, 2017 wrote:
Update:
I figured out it wasn't the playstyle that I was bad at for swashbucklers, I was using the wrong companions! I deleted my "Let's play" pirate Tiny Dino Percy and replaced him with Silent Luke Vaughn, a swashbuckler. A little description on him: He is quite silent as his name implies, except for when he's eating peanut butter crackers
Luke: What what?

Me: nooothing

ʎlqɐqoɹd ǝpnpɹooɯʞɹɐp- looɔ sᴉ uɥƃnɐΛ ǝʞn˥ ʇuǝlᴉS

Order now and get your free Silent Luke Vaughn TOY! Which hasn't come out yet... -THE Darkmoordude
"Silent Luke Vaughn is cool - Darkmoordude probably."

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
one year ago, I created a pirate named fiery alyssa taylor, I quested through the salty sea's (or skyways, in this case) of skull island, blazed through the dusty dirt of cool ranch. ran through monquista... eh, you get the idea. then, I created a swash named sly autumn. I occasionally quest on her, but I mostly quest on my privy. alyssa was born sneaky, and her parents were shipwrecked!

(To be continued)

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I was initially against trying out Pirate101 when it was announced because I assumed it would be dumb or worse than Wizard101. Ridiculous, right? I think it was winter break of 2012 when I decided to give it a go. I created Misty Jackson, my main swashbuckler, and immediately fell in love with the game. (Cue me cursing myself for not hopping on to the hype train back before the game launched.)

Over the next year I spent a lot of time creating and playing new pirates through the free-to-play zones, then deleting them, and I eventually settled on three of my other pirates' names and designs. The first was Kestrel Hawkins, a privateer who originally had the character design of my buccaneer before I re-created her as she is now. Said buccaneer is Holly Nightingale, created in the middle of the night after I'd had a dream about playing the game. She replaced a buccaneer named Flint Ashford who lives on on my second account. The last of the trio is a witchdoctor named Brynn Laveer, who had surprisingly few changes to design -- only one delete and remake to change her hair. I then created a musketeer a few months later, and recently created a second swashbuckler.

I quested three pirates through the game over a course of four years, and currently I'm questing my privateer. She's about to be in the second part of Cool Ranch. Only Misty has completed every quest in the game. It took ages to find the few I'd missed, but it's worth it to have an empty quest book and nearly-complete badge page.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Ah, I remember when MooShu was the final world

Back in those days...

And on an unrelated note, this is a post I found on MMOCentral made by me (Not originally upside down)

,,¡ʇᴉ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɐʍɐ sʇǝƃ puɐ pɐq ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos sǝop ǝuoǝɯos uǝɥʍ pɐɯ ʇǝƃ I ǝsnɐɔ 'p∀W ǝɯ sǝʞɐɯ sᴉɥʇ,,

So I guess I am Cool Cat now.

Order now and get your free Darkmoordude in a Cool Cat costume TOY!...Which hasn't come out yet...
-THE Darkmoordude