Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Arena Sale

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy!
KI is having a sale for the Smuggler's Arena House Gauntlet.
I own one myself, it has many advantages for players beyond awarding scrip.
1. It can be used to try out different strategies with high level foes. If you choose "Practice Match" your companions will NOT be on bed rest if defeated.
2. It is a fun challenge & gives you something to do.
3. If you choose "Challenge Match" it can be a good way of getting a large amount of scrip quickly. I rarely walk out of there without less than 500 scrip.
4. It is tradable between your pirates.
If you've been thinking of buying this house gauntlet, NOW is the time to buy it!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This gauntlet was built to be a challenge, that's for sure. Difficulty adjusts for the highest level pirate to enter, so it's not like maxed levels can help lower levels through it. I forgot that, so when a Level 30 pirate asked if he could try it out. I tried to explain how difficult it would be, but he insisted. Needless to say, he couldn't complete the first fight.

By the end of the ten battles, enemies are a lot higher than the pirates' level, so good teamwork is a must! If you are looking for a tough fight, this is definitely something you should try.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on May 18, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy!
1. It can be used to try out different strategies with high level foes. If you choose "Practice Match" your companions will NOT be on bed rest if defeated.
3. If you choose "Challenge Match" it can be a good way of getting a large amount of scrip quickly. I rarely walk out of there without less than 500 scrip.
If you've been thinking of buying this house gauntlet, NOW is the time to buy it!
Here, here!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 18, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy!
Yes, I have the great Dungeon. I actually finished a few rounds but got barely any Scrip for all of my hard work.

Actually, my friend gifted me a Smuggler's Arena that wasn't on any sale at the time and a Solar Saber at the same time. I still don't understand to this day how she spent all those Crowns on me and my other friend and not for herself, but I'm still grateful.

Oh yes, and she gifted me a Mountain Yeti. Although I'm very thankful, I think that was one of the craziest actions any friend has ever done.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

(Mustang Sally: I am jealous! How did the Captain gain such a good friend to gift a Smuggler's Arena, a Solar Saber, and a Mountain Yeti?
Ratbeard: Like any true pirate would, she probably used good ol' persuasion t' lure 'er friends into a trap.
Gracie Conrad: Persuasion? Like how she persuaded a stranger to buy her four Houses?
Sally: *Walks out, shaking head.*
Gracie: I was just teasing!
Meanwhile, in Skull Island...

Aurora: Hello, sir! I would like an additional Housing potion, three Transportalers, and all the Mounts you can find, please?
Mr. Trelawny: Aye aye, Cap'n. 'Ere's yer new bundle o' everything the Crown Shop 'as to offer.
Aurora: Thank you! *Eyes sparkle.*

Ratbeard: Arr, persuasion a' work, I say!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Oh, how tantalizing! Right as I tell myself I'd wait until my newbie character reached Level 70 would I buy the Hoodoo Bundle! (And by extension, 5K crowns.) Best of luck to they who do indeed purchase it while it's on sale, though!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 19, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I have the great Dungeon. I actually finished a few rounds but got barely any Scrip for all of my hard work.

Actually, my friend gifted me a Smuggler's Arena that wasn't on any sale at the time and a Solar Saber at the same time. I still don't understand to this day how she spent all those Crowns on me and my other friend and not for herself, but I'm still grateful.

Oh yes, and she gifted me a Mountain Yeti. Although I'm very thankful, I think that was one of the craziest actions any friend has ever done.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

(Mustang Sally: I am jealous! How did the Captain gain such a good friend to gift a Smuggler's Arena, a Solar Saber, and a Mountain Yeti?
Ratbeard: Like any true pirate would, she probably used good ol' persuasion t' lure 'er friends into a trap.
Gracie Conrad: Persuasion? Like how she persuaded a stranger to buy her four Houses?
Sally: *Walks out, shaking head.*
Gracie: I was just teasing!
Meanwhile, in Skull Island...

Aurora: Hello, sir! I would like an additional Housing potion, three Transportalers, and all the Mounts you can find, please?
Mr. Trelawny: Aye aye, Cap'n. 'Ere's yer new bundle o' everything the Crown Shop 'as to offer.
Aurora: Thank you! *Eyes sparkle.*

Ratbeard: Arr, persuasion a' work, I say!
The more rounds you complete the higher your scrip amount - finish the entire gauntlet and you'll get the top amount.
Plus, this gauntlet shouldn't be soloed* - it's much more fun with friends.
* Although I know a few who have soloed it.