Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101's Greatest Chance to be Revived

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
As many most likely know, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is about to be released in a month. Based on what I've read, it is going to be almost as good as the first one. This presents KingsIsle a great opportunity to attract many new players to Pirate101. Ideally, a new update will be able to be released in the next month. This will show PotC watchers that this game is far from 'dead' and still going.

If you think about it, if I were not playing this game, I'd try to search up pirate games after watching the movie. Seeing as how Disney's game has long since closed, Pirate101 could appear in the search engine and voila!

TL;DR: I hope KI takes the opportunity to time an update with the new Pirate movie to attract new players, which I think would very likely happen.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Nickenator800 on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
As many most likely know, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is about to be released in a month. Based on what I've read, it is going to be almost as good as the first one. This presents KingsIsle a great opportunity to attract many new players to Pirate101. Ideally, a new update will be able to be released in the next month. This will show PotC watchers that this game is far from 'dead' and still going.

If you think about it, if I were not playing this game, I'd try to search up pirate games after watching the movie. Seeing as how Disney's game has long since closed, Pirate101 could appear in the search engine and voila!

TL;DR: I hope KI takes the opportunity to time an update with the new Pirate movie to attract new players, which I think would very likely happen.
More than an update, they need to advertise around that time. The update is usually only know to actual players. We need new ones.