Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ashes of the Armada Pack

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I have a question about the Ashes of the Armada pack. I'd really love a Haywire Companion, but are they really that hard to get? I myself opened 60 Armada Packs and didn't get a single companion, but I know others who got the Dragoon first try. Should I keep farming the Armada Pack for the Haywire companions or should I give up and move on to Grizzly Bear Pack? Do you guys think an Armada companion is bound to drop for me soon if I keep buying more Armada Packs? Thanks and have a great day everyone and best of luck in your pack drops!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver(Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver(Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp(Witchdoctor in Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
I have a question about the Ashes of the Armada pack. I'd really love a Haywire Companion, but are they really that hard to get? I myself opened 60 Armada Packs and didn't get a single companion, but I know others who got the Dragoon first try. Should I keep farming the Armada Pack for the Haywire companions or should I give up and move on to Grizzly Bear Pack? Do you guys think an Armada companion is bound to drop for me soon if I keep buying more Armada Packs? Thanks and have a great day everyone and best of luck in your pack drops!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver(Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver(Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp(Witchdoctor in Training)
Because companion recruitment in packs are random, you could get one on the 1st, 21st ,or 51st time, then again you could spend thousands of dollars on crowns for packs and not get a single companion.
My advice? Buy them during a sale - then you'll have a greater opportunity at recruitment.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Don't become obsessed. Set a limit and if you don't get the companion, then give up. Many players have wasted all of their crowns and not gotten any companions. I, myself, bought my limit on packs (three for each pirate) and received zero companions. The same thing happened with the Tribal Crew Pack - if you don't have the luck, then resign yourself to do without.