Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Steamboat Origin Ships Request

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2009
Personally I love the aesthetic of Cool Ranch and not having an option to snag a slick looking Steamboat ship is just a darn shame to me. It would be even better if it had a unique default cabin to go with it! It would certainly push me towards furthering my western themed musketeer

Let me know down below what you think of the idea! Share your own thoughts!

-Bloody Jack "11th fastest gun in Cool Ranch according to polls conducted by myself"

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Yes, we DO want steamboats for our pirates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GIcrow on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
Personally I love the aesthetic of Cool Ranch and not having an option to snag a slick looking Steamboat ship is just a darn shame to me. It would be even better if it had a unique default cabin to go with it! It would certainly push me towards furthering my western themed musketeer

-Bloody Jack "11th fastest gun in Cool Ranch according to polls conducted by myself"
Actually KI developers had thought of having "world styled" cabins, but decided to go with the universal design - as being less trouble to intergrate with the ships. I think they were right in this choice. You can still decorate in CR style.
A steamship would have been wonderful ( I really don't like the Bison designs ).
What happens if you meet the 10th fast gun in Cool Ranch?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
GIcrow on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:

hi! welcome to the message boards!

love the idea of a steamboat, a banditoad or even ferry type ship! I mightve even hinted at something like that in the past but I also like your world origin style cabins.. I agree with KI decision to have basic styles immediately available though as far as being able to have it equippable separate option, well i love that too.. more styles for Black Market to sell, or for future crafting choices? now that would be amazing O.O if had 5 different types of equippable cabins based on ya mood, can decorate each as you like then unequip it if ya want to change themes? wow way to spoil us pirates! I'm greedy gal so one would be holiday, one theme of that pirate, another pet hobbyist, all decorated as i like and swappable with a click of a button :3 ooo spoil me x winks at KI team x

stormy jen silver