Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Items For Pet Vendors

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
One thing I have noticed is that all of the pet snack vendors carry the same stuff.

This should not be. When you get to Cool Ranch, that vendor should be selling pet snacks of a bit higher quality. And by the time you get to Mooshu, they should be selling ones that will match both your pets origin and snack preference, giving you extra boosts on Power.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Amen to that! The hidden pet vendors should provide sufficient reason to seek them out, besides a badge no one seems to wear.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Someone else just posted a thread almost exactly like this...

I remember, because I agreed with that post as well.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 21, 2017 wrote:
Someone else just posted a thread almost exactly like this...

I remember, because I agreed with that post as well.

And it seems to have been promptly ignored, which is why I brought it up again.

I would find it very difficult to believe that changing the wares a pet snack vendor offers is that difficult of a change.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Max DeGroot on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
And it seems to have been promptly ignored, which is why I brought it up again.

I would find it very difficult to believe that changing the wares a pet snack vendor offers is that difficult of a change.
It just goes to show that many members don't think to search for threads on their topic before posting a new thread about it.

Which is better? -- a single thread with many replies, or many threads with a couple of replies each?

Changing the pet snack vendors is probably NOT high on anyone's list of priorities, no matter how many times it is requested...

@Decius is probably the one we should be "targeting" with pet-related requests like this.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
It just goes to show that many members don't think to search for threads on their topic before posting a new thread about it.

Which is better? -- a single thread with many replies, or many threads with a couple of replies each?

Changing the pet snack vendors is probably NOT high on anyone's list of priorities, no matter how many times it is requested...

@Decius is probably the one we should be "targeting" with pet-related requests like this.

agreed.. in the pet section of circus maximus :3

stormy jen silver