Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for next year's Friendship Festival Mount

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Introducing, the Friend Ship -- Pirate101's first two-player mount! A swan-prowed paddle-boat that two pirates could sit side-by-side in as they paddle around the beaches and byways.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
Introducing, the Friend Ship -- Pirate101's first two-player mount! A swan-prowed paddle-boat that two pirates could sit side-by-side in as they paddle around the beaches and byways.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Totally! P101 needs a two-player mount and that would be a great one!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That MiDear is pure brilliance

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Willowydream on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Well now, if THIS isn't the perfect Friendship Festival Message Board name, I don't know what is.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'm sitting next to Esperanza!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
May 30, 2010
What a fun idea! I shall be very peeved if they give this to Wizard before Pirates get to enjoy it, though. We need cool stuff that's all our own too!