Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

davy jones locker

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
what is davy jones locker?

is it supposed to be a locker or what? but heres what I want people to do either reply with a link to a website on its terminology.

or leave a yar on the messge to signify you found it but you're too lazy to write a detailed message.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
what is davy jones locker?

is it supposed to be a locker or what? but heres what I want people to do either reply with a link to a website on its terminology.

or leave a yar on the messge to signify you found it but you're too lazy to write a detailed message.
The meaning is obscure. Some say the name is corrupted from a Hindu sea-deity, others say that the name "Jones" actually refers to Jonah of the Bible.
Its not an actual locker.
Why not do your own search? It's more fun that way.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Davy jones locker means the bottom of the ocean. When pirates say "send you to davy jones locker" it means theyll will sink your ship with you in it

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
Davy jones locker means the bottom of the ocean. When pirates say "send you to davy jones locker" it means theyll will sink your ship with you in it
if we ever get a ship gear vault i want it named this xD O: I'd gladly do a quest deep sea diving to get it too! get eaten by a Levithan? thx goodness ratbeard has his cannons..

stormy jen silver