Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Treasure bath doubloon glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
My treasure doubloons never show. I put them number one in my list and then all my doubloons get rearranged. I am not sure why the doubloons are doing this but if anyone has found a work around as to how to stop them from rearranging and for them to show up I would love to hear it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
This happened to me to, but I didn't think realize it was because of treasure bath being in my Number 1 spot.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I have the opposite problem sometimes. I actually use a Treasure Bath doubloon and there it is again the next turn, ready to be chosen again?

But I understand what you mean, there is no rhyme or reason to the order they show up in...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's almost a waste of time to order your doubloons - this aspect of our doubloon storage has never worked properly.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Why does it not work properly? Is there any solution to this problem? I guess that explains why my Aquila, Marleybone, and Mooshu doubloons don't come up much or at all.