Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summertime Dreaming

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi so i had a cool/crazy weird/happy dream and thought I'd share it..

was dreaming of Pirate101 and it was mid May? I think and test realm was coming out a bit late but people were so hyped.. Even wizards were talking about it in pet pavilion and in arena.. Crafting/salvaging was coming to P101! a team-up Kiosk :,) pvp polishing(introducing a view match option), a new spooky housing gauntlet, 3 new companions, 2 epic pets, another amazing fan art pedestal podium, a fancy blimp ship and a cool slow mount that was a hot air balloon.. there were a couple of other neat things in the crown shop people were oogling maybe one was a storage vault of some kind? the other was a pet elixir but i dont remember if it was my hybrid-hatching luck booster idea or the pet bric-a-brac one but i was so excited and honored and everybody on twitter and other social media were planning morphathons and Kiosk parties and ship scrip parties.. there was something for everyone and it was really cool.. :3

great things in store for us soon i can feel it..

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
hi so i had a cool/crazy weird/happy dream and thought I'd share it..

was dreaming of Pirate101 and it was mid May? I think and test realm was coming out a bit late but people were so hyped.. Even wizards were talking about it in pet pavilion and in arena.. Crafting/salvaging was coming to P101! a team-up Kiosk :,) pvp polishing(introducing a view match option), a new spooky housing gauntlet, 3 new companions, 2 epic pets, another amazing fan art pedestal podium, a fancy blimp ship and a cool slow mount that was a hot air balloon.. there were a couple of other neat things in the crown shop people were oogling maybe one was a storage vault of some kind? the other was a pet elixir but i dont remember if it was my hybrid-hatching luck booster idea or the pet bric-a-brac one but i was so excited and honored and everybody on twitter and other social media were planning morphathons and Kiosk parties and ship scrip parties.. there was something for everyone and it was really cool.. :3

great things in store for us soon i can feel it..

stormy jen silver
I love your optimism, Jen! Some posters here should take a lesson from you. I would be completely stoked if even half of your dream came true!
If it does, Vadima may have to retire!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Good luck with your dream, I hope it comes true. Do you know if it was May of 2017 or just May? If it was just May it could be talking about 2018. So no Polaris, or was Polaris the test realm? I hope 1 of the 2 epic pets was my Milky Way Baubleloon hybrid idea, was it or do you even know? Could you tell me more about the Crafting thing? What actually was the crafting that you saw in your dream?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
May the odds that your dreams come true be eva in your fava.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Just because KI hasn't told us something is coming that doesn't mean that it isn't. It would surprise me if KI wasn't working on anything. I mean, I don't think they sit around all day. I just wanted to throw that out there. If KI is working on any of this stuff, at most they may give us a clue / hint about something. I don't think they would reveal a big update until about 2 weeks before the release date.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Good luck with your dream, I hope it comes true. Do you know if it was May of 2017 or just May? If it was just May it could be talking about 2018. So no Polaris, or was Polaris the test realm? I hope 1 of the 2 epic pets was my Milky Way Baubleloon hybrid idea, was it or do you even know? Could you tell me more about the Crafting thing? What actually was the crafting that you saw in your dream?
well its pretty much faded now but i do remember it was weird to me(being a wizard too) that Pirates crafting had no energy meter, i remember looking for it and was in morph tent and while there was told it wasnt going to affect our pet meter either.. so we could salvage and craft as much as we liked.. each world was going to eventually have recipes but would be added slowly overtime like 2 or 3 at a time.. bestia had snack recipes? i think? there were also ship ones(or parts?) i think in flotsam and monquista i do remember monquista for sure.. Valencia 1 had housing recipes but i'm sorry i dont remember exactly what but people were excited about a statue of some kind, not sure if it did something or was just neat.. o and if i remember you got xp just for crafting but it affected your regular xp bar and other than badges earned wasnt unlocked by level of world like wiz101 is now, difficulty was only moderated by rarity of items used.. and it caused us to salvage alot.. not sure if we had a salvage station, or kits, or salvage pile like I once suggested, but salvaging and O: digging? yea shovels hmm sorry i cant remember much more but we got shovels to dig up ores and other reagents from the various worlds.. o and another thing ship recipes also gave nautical xp, and i believe at least initially a bunch of the things once crafted were allowed to be sold at bazaar..

if i remember more about it i'll post but the thing that was amazing was all the excitement about it and knowing new recipes would be added regularly like they mini update pvp..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Can you answer my question about wither or wither not 1 of the new pets in your dream was my Milky Way Baubleloon hybrid idea, or if you even know? I am also interested in knowing if you remember anything about the 3 companions. How about Polaris, had it become a new game world or not?

To sum it up, here are the questions I am asking:

1. Were the 2 new pets you saw bought pets, dropped pets, or hybrid pets?
2. If they were hybrids was 1 of them my Milky Way Baubleloon idea?
3. Do you even remember details about the 2 new pets, looks, name, etc.?
New Pet A ??? New Pet B ???
4. Do you remember any details about the 3 new companions, looks, class, name, etc.?
New Companion A ??? New Companion B ??? New Companion C ???
5. Had a new world been added to the game?
6. Was it just May in your dream or was it specifically May of 2017?
7. Could you tell me anything about the "Team Up Kiosk"?

I hope these questions don't bother you. Curious minds want to know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When you analyze a dream, you lose the magic. Just keep the memory of the joy and hope that dream gave you; and TYVM for sharing that wonderful dream.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
You don't lose the magic when you analyze a dream. You get a better idea of what it means if it means anything at all.