Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle equipment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
Greetings,
I'm thinking of buying a bundle, either Admiral's or Hoodoo and I have a doubt about the gear items that come with them, ship, ship gear, character gear.
I've been searching around on forums and I from what I've read, I got the feeling that once you open a bundle on a character of a certain level, you're stuck with that gear and you can't get better of the same once you reach a higher level.

So, for example, one of my characters is level 20 something, if I buy a bundle and open it on it , and I pick gear for that level/tier, I won't be able to pick again after that character reaches 30 right?

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
That's correct. Once you redeem a bundle's items, they can't be redeemed for a different level tier later. I personally always choose the highest level tier (even if I can't use it yet) just so I won't regret it later.

Both the Admiral's Bundle and Hoodoo Bundle have some really neat stuff!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
Ok, thanks.

I think I'll get the hoodoo bundle then, my Witchdoctor is closer to max tier and I've been wanting that ghost ship for awhile.