Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scrip! Is that gonna change now?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
ok, I would like to talk about the scrip costs in the black market, before I couldn't really see a change happening because pirate wasn't really moving forward. Since that's changed now, could I ask that the scrip prices for items in the black market be reduced? Getting 500 scrip for a pet from the brawling hall I can do in one day 3000 for an eyepatch takes a week or 2 (if I'm diligent) and 12000 for gear blows my mind. 25000 for a cabin is inconceivable for me and bear in mind my experience with scrip, from what ive heard talked with others about, is slightly more favorable. I've had a ton of luck with it (that or most other people don't have I have, which was about 4-5 hours a day) so I seriously think that the prices should go lower, I don't think that's asking to much. The black market is a great idea, but the implementation has been hard, nobody really has the time nor the effort to put into farming/saving up scrip to buy stuff from it, so they don't even try. I can understand if it was a reward for hardcore players, but even then this is by no means easy.