Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rental Mounts not showing up in Pets/Mounts

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
November 2, 2016 @ 532 am PDT. If you have Rental Mount(s), they don't show up
in Housing Items - Pets/Mounts screen with the exception of the Halloween Pony. It doesn't matter if they are in your Backpack, your Bank, or your Shared Bank - they will not show up in Housing Items - Pets/Mounts (November 2, 2016 @ 532 am PDT.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
November 2, 2016 @ 532 am PDT. If you have Rental Mount(s), they don't show up
in Housing Items - Pets/Mounts screen with the exception of the Halloween Pony. It doesn't matter if they are in your Backpack, your Bank, or your Shared Bank - they will not show up in Housing Items - Pets/Mounts (November 2, 2016 @ 532 am PDT.
Yeah, because they're rentals, you can't place them in a house. This is to prevent someone from accidentally placing one and triggering the timer.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Yeah, because they're rentals, you can't place them in a house. This is to prevent someone from accidentally placing one and triggering the timer.
Then why does the Halloween Pony (which is a Rental) show up there?

Administrator
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
Then why does the Halloween Pony (which is a Rental) show up there?
THAT . . . is a bug.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 05, 2016
Same With the Christmas Candy Cane Mounts (rental) I put them down in December And It's now November and the're still there (I picked them up now)

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Cameran41905 on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
Same With the Christmas Candy Cane Mounts (rental) I put them down in December And It's now November and the're still there (I picked them up now)
The Christmas Candy Cane Mounts can be put into houses which most of the Rental Mounts cannot.