Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Missions At All?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2015
Hi everyone!
(I really hope someone replies to this.) Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what to do when you have no quests/missions AT ALL. I seriously have nothing to do on pirate 101 without the quests and I tried asking my friends about it but all they said was, "Did you lose your storyline?" and I have no idea what the storyline even is! Can someone, oh so kindly, carefully explain this to me because I was thinking of deleting then re-downloading the game. I am trying to find more information on this subject but I am finding it difficult. Thank you to whoever read this, and I will check this post daily to see if I receive some sort of eligible answer.

Administrator
The reason why you're being asked "Did you lose your storyline" is because those quests should always be in your quest log (unless you've completed all the current game through Valencia 2).

The best thing to do in this instance is contact our Customer Support and ask them to look at your character's quests and let them know you don't have one in your quest log. It's an unfortunate thing that happens from time to time. They'll be able to look at your character and add the quest to you if you've gotten "off the rails" so to speak:

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*