Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nightmare paper dragon not getting all the agility

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Cunning Esmee just got a nightmare paper dragon. My standard when training is to use sculling and feed it low level snacks until I find what it likes, then experiment up to love. Despite being level 10 and having been fed snacks that should have bumped its agility, the poor dragon only has two agility points.

I know that one of the raptors had this same problem (the swashbuckler raptor, IIRC). Can we fix this guy, please, KI?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Swashbuckler Raptor problem was fixed one or two updates ago.

Thank you for letting us know about a possible problem with the Nightmare Paper Dragon.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I can verify that the Nightmare Paper Dragon does not show Agility Points even when you are feeding that Pet the proper food or trying to train that particular ability. What was wrong with the Swashbucker Raptor seems to have infected the Nightmare Paper Dragon. My poor Dragon only has 1 Agility Point when it should have 3 to 5 points. Hopefully, like the Swashbuckler Raptor, KI is keeping track of the actual Agility Points and only the display of the points is being affected.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This is still a problem. I will not be upgrading my Nightmare Paper Dragon until this is fixed since I have no idea when he reaches his max stats.

01/04/17 9:10 pm PST. Nightmare Paper Dragon is not registering Agility points when
Sculling is chosen for training or the pet is fed with Banana Creole.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
It's still a problem because the Swashbuckler Raptor apparently has been fixed but not the Nightmare Paper Dragon.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
It's still a problem because the Swashbuckler Raptor apparently has been fixed but not the Nightmare Paper Dragon.
I'm thinking that somehow the code was copied from Swashbuckler Raptor before he was fixed and that's why we have the same problem as the Nightmare Paper Dragon.