Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add more KI! Praise for P101!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mateys!

I don't really post much on the Pirate101 message boards, but I thought to do this post :)

When the game first came out, I was all in for it! 2012 was my pirate year, and my break from wizards. I loved it! But then, when I finished everything and became max, I was bored :/ We all need those breaks. Well, it turned into what seemed like an eternal break. I was really disappointed that updates were rarely added, and I know many others who were too. However over the month, I am more excited for it again. Valencia, the pack, I am hoping more is added!

Now, here's your turn to help out:

1. Create more forums like this!
When Kingsisle developers see these forums, they are inspired to add more. They enjoy our enthusiasm for the game, and will do most to accomplish our love and activeness for it!

2. Write on gaming fansites!
Tell gamers that you want to see more of their Pirate101 posts. Duelist101 is a good one to write on. They often do PVP guides for all classes (recently they have been working on a musketeer series). I often see the authors reply, too! Don't feel your comments are for nothing! They enjoy to have you by their side and learning through their blog! As a Wizard101 (not yet for Pirate101, but I want to be soon) growing blogger, I know what writers want for their viewers :)

3. Spread the word!
You can spread the word to your friends and family about the game! You might have gamers in your school or in town you could connect with. My family plays and we have a lot of fun questing together :D

Please help me praise for P101! I would appreciate your efforts :) Everyone can make it happen!

Comment ideas! I am always open for tips!

on Wizard101, Allison Dragongem

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Mythali126 on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy mateys!

I don't really post much on the Pirate101 message boards, but I thought to do this post :)

When the game first came out, I was all in for it! 2012 was my pirate year, and my break from wizards. I loved it! But then, when I finished everything and became max, I was bored :/ We all need those breaks. Well, it turned into what seemed like an eternal break. I was really disappointed that updates were rarely added, and I know many others who were too. However over the month, I am more excited for it again. Valencia, the pack, I am hoping more is added!

Now, here's your turn to help out:

1. Create more forums like this!
When Kingsisle developers see these forums, they are inspired to add more. They enjoy our enthusiasm for the game, and will do most to accomplish our love and activeness for it!

2. Write on gaming fansites!
Tell gamers that you want to see more of their Pirate101 posts. Duelist101 is a good one to write on. They often do PVP guides for all classes (recently they have been working on a musketeer series). I often see the authors reply, too! Don't feel your comments are for nothing! They enjoy to have you by their side and learning through their blog! As a Wizard101 (not yet for Pirate101, but I want to be soon) growing blogger, I know what writers want for their viewers :)

3. Spread the word!
You can spread the word to your friends and family about the game! You might have gamers in your school or in town you could connect with. My family plays and we have a lot of fun questing together :D

Please help me praise for P101! I would appreciate your efforts :) Everyone can make it happen!

Comment ideas! I am always open for tips!

on Wizard101, Allison Dragongem
Aye I'm doing something similar to this (#3 only XD)! I told my friends about this game and I got like 8 to play it! So far only three are max level, two are in Mooshu, and three are in Cool Ranch. They say they love this game a lot and the references to history in funny ways! But everyone, please tell your friends and family to play, the more players, the better! We are only stronger in numbers! Come rally on my comrades!

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Aye I'm doing something similar to this (#3 only XD)! I told my friends about this game and I got like 8 to play it! So far only three are max level, two are in Mooshu, and three are in Cool Ranch. They say they love this game a lot and the references to history in funny ways! But everyone, please tell your friends and family to play, the more players, the better! We are only stronger in numbers! Come rally on my comrades!
I'm doing the same, I looked at the birthstones for each month and which gem to its school and I ask my friend's birth month
Sept= Ice
Oct= Death
Nov= Balance
Dec= Moon and Shadow (Death)
Jan= Anything
Feb= Storm
Mar= Water (Storm)
Apr= Air (Storm)
May= Life
June= Sun and Stars (Fire)
July= Fire
Aug= Myth

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Awesome! :D

~ Brittany Neels
(on Wizard101: Allison Dragongem)