Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hey... you think we should get a badge for it?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I had a quick thought that popped into my head. If we're gonna conquer the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught, shouldn't we also earn a badge by defeating the Turret Boss and the instance quest that comes with it?

I'm all for winning it, yet, I feel there should be a badge to earn by completing that instance, and maybe badges by defeating it's last boss... that is, if there is one.

Still, you think we should have badges added to the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught? I would like to see them added before this goes Live.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
I had a quick thought that popped into my head. If we're gonna conquer the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught, shouldn't we also earn a badge by defeating the Turret Boss and the instance quest that comes with it?

I'm all for winning it, yet, I feel there should be a badge to earn by completing that instance, and maybe badges by defeating it's last boss... that is, if there is one.

Still, you think we should have badges added to the new Rogue Armada Dreadnaught? I would like to see them added before this goes Live.
A badge is always a nice reward, that said, there doesn't seem to be a single "boss" in the Dreadnaught. I've been "greeted" by at least 3 different Armada officers when I've entered the gauntlet - this isn't like Moo Tower where you get a badge for defeating Moo X number of times.
Still, getting in and defeating the instance deserves a badge.
"Haywire Repairman"?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OOooh, better name: "Clock Stopper"!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Trimond297 on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:

Agreed mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan