Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Disappointing item drops

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Have you ever been fighting a boss that drops something that is insanely weak, that you already have, or that you want to use, but can't because of item requirements? I have! Here is my most memorable one.

So, this one time, I was grinding on that orthrus in Aquila, Diskylos, and I got one drop that stood out to me. The Ring of Zeus. It's stats were not much better than my current ring at the time (which I forgot the name of), but there was one thing that stood out to me: it came with Mojo Storm, which I could have really used, since I needed some good range abilities (all I had were the knife and dagger throw attacks, which were not very good). I immediately pressed equip without even looking at anything else. When I pressed it, nothing happened and I realized it was locked. I looked at the requirements. It was musketeer only. I have been sour about that ever since.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Any non musketeer gear piece that has uncanny shot or any counterpart thereof like the "Brawler's eyepatch"