Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crazy Cat Party part 2 the meowing (Birthday!!!)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
My Birthday is coming up on July 15th. We should have a party!!!! But what kind of party? Well I am certain you guys remember a crazy party we once had involving some crazy cats.
Seriously, there were cats there.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/cat-crazy-party-8ad6a417523abc1a01525a33df1a66cf#

Even Bonnie Annie and The Friendly Necromancer got in on the action for GTlive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA4ySOj-UnU

So let's go, this is Crazy Cat Party Part 2 the meowing.

and while we are at it, lets let the few Scylla Spawn Pets of the spiral jump on in on this cat party. I dub scylla spawns as honorary cats for my birthday :D

So what do you say all you pirates out there, ready to get your hybrid hats on and have another Crazy Cat Party?!

*cat wanders into room*
Oh looks like my actual cat (His name is Cookie because he is a black and white cat like an Oreo) wants to type something

Cat: "Bring fish, food, laser lights, maybe some crowns to gift my owner so she can spend more money on cat toys, food, more food, and plenty of pirate101 gold so you can morph more kitties for the eventual cat-vasion of the spiral"
Yikes he wasn't suppose to mention the cat-vasion :O cover blown!
Catbeard: "Well then, I suppose we should get out of here then"
Yes Catbeard!!! Lets get out of here and prepare for a crazy cat party (part 2 the meowing)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Oops forgot the date and time and realm

Time: 5 PM Pacific (if someone can do conversions I would appreciated it)
Realm: Valdima
Day: July 15th (obvious)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Happy early birthday. Sadly Fiorenza and I will be on the road all day on the 14th and 15th so we will not be able to join the celebration. Be we (and our 8 cats) wish you a wonderful birthday and everyone who goes a-morphing the best of luck.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
Oops forgot the date and time and realm

Time: 5 PM Pacific (if someone can do conversions I would appreciated it)
Realm: Valdima
Day: July 15th (obvious)
Count me in!!

Est: 8:00 pm

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Don't forget to add me to the guest list!

Orlando Lvl60

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I really hope a lot of people join, but considering KI live wont be streaming it I doubt anyone will come :(

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
I really hope a lot of people join, but considering KI live wont be streaming it I doubt anyone will come :(
I was there with another girl but we were sad when we saw no one else there

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sorry, I could have attended but I saw this post too late

Anyway I hope your birthday was great

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Both Rachel and I were there early, but we had trouble morphing and Rachel lost connection and couldn't log back on ( I think ).
Any way I was there about half an hour longer and no one else showed.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Around 20 minutes till the party my computer had connection problems :( and by the time I got back it was too late.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Both Rachel and I were there early, but we had trouble morphing and Rachel lost connection and couldn't log back on ( I think ).
Any way I was there about half an hour longer and no one else showed.
when were you there? I was busy but managed to get on around like 8:42 EST.