Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Her Majesty's Secret Service" bugs

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there!

During Bonnie Anne's second promotion quest, "Her Majesty's Secret Service", I came across a couple of bugs throughout her quest.

Here's the list of bugs I've encountered during that promo quest as follows (the bold grammars I've placed indicate grammar & caption problems I've seen during that quest). Hope you've time to read this.

1) The cutscene camera angle doesn't focus on Reedy Mary during our conversation in the Kraken Skulls Tavern in Skull Island & her line while Bonnie Anne appears, not like the usual throughout numerous quests, "Well, well, look what the wind blew in! How have the skies been treating you? I won't say I'm not jealous - I never should have retired!", & the angle focus doesn't continue on for the rest of her conversation.

2) Ratbeard's portrait image is incorrect during his dialogue lines, they're at the incorrect old colors from since around P101's launch date, & even more, they don't reflect his current tier images once promoted again, which would be from his Rat Commander to Rat Captain portrait images. 1st, during our conversation with Calico Jake & Mycroft Bones, "Ye don't know the half of it! Har!", 2nd, during the conversation with Gomez after defeating him, "The Armada knows too much! We best get back to Fox, quickly!" & the camera angle doesn't focus on him during that line, & 3rd, after defeating the Blood Hornets in Gold Creek's Wasp Cave in Cool Ranch, "Enough of this bug hunting! Get yer ammunition and let's be done with this place!".

3) The camera angle doesn't focus on Quigley during our 1st & 2nd conversations with him during his lines in Cooper's Roost, "So you're the Sniper-to-be, eh? You've got a steady hand and a keen eye, I figure you'll do fine." & "Before you go use your new Rifle, I want to give you some advice. Your gun won't kick like a flintlock - it's a whole different beast. Look out.", respectively, & they don't carry on during those conversations.

4) Calico Jake's portrait image in that promotion quest's select quest goals' images don't match his proper image during the dialogue conversations with him in Universal Exports, goal #3, "Talk to Calico Jake in Port Regal - Universal Exports" & Monte Royale, & goal #16, "Talk to Calico Jake in Monte Royale", respectively.

5) Calico Jake doesn't have his talking animation during his dialogue lines & conversation with him & Mycroft Bones in Universal Exports, "As I live and breathe! Bonnie Anne, it's so good to see you! I trust Avery and this Pirate here are treating you well?", & our conversation with him in Monte Royale, "Annie girl, you made it! Well done. Now, you and your Captain can hide in the high tower there. I'll treat with Rooke here, on - What's that?".

Whew! Those are those bugs I've encountered during her 2nd promo quest. I presume that these many bugs that I've encountered remained around during & after the game's launch day, & no one didn't bother bringing them to your attention.

Hope you can fix these bugs soon. Thanks!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
For the "Rifle" part i can assure you that is not a bug. that is how he PRONAUNCES it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
pirate crusher on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
For the "Rifle" part i can assure you that is not a bug. that is how he PRONAUNCES it.
Well... yes. I thought that would be a capitalization bug in the text.