Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitched!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I just stitched my first ever item in either of Kingsisle's games. It has the stats of Corrupted Shinobi's Haratare, and the appearance of Rallier's Hat (primary color: burgundy, secondary color: yellow).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
I just stitched my first ever item in either of Kingsisle's games. It has the stats of Corrupted Shinobi's Haratare, and the appearance of Rallier's Hat (primary color: burgundy, secondary color: yellow).
Stitching is good fun, you get to choose your appearance and keep the stats. I to stitch

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am a great fan of stitching items so my pirate can maintain his or her look.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Stitching is fun! I stitched my Parrrrty Hat with my Gladiator's Galea. Now I have a Revive heal, and a cupcake on my head. Living the fabulous life.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
May 30, 2010
FireMorgan13 on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Stitching is fun! I stitched my Parrrrty Hat with my Gladiator's Galea. Now I have a Revive heal, and a cupcake on my head. Living the fabulous life.

Cupcakes for life!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
i always wanted to stitch but i never have crowns :(

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
mario king on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
i always wanted to stitch but i never have crowns :(
Go to https://www.freekigames.com/trivia. Sign in with your P101 information and complete the quizzes. If you pass 10 quizzes, it'll provide you with enough crowns to stitch one piece of equipment. Alternatively, there's the "earn crowns" button under the crown tab at the top of the screen while playing. You'll have to watch advertisements, but you'll get 10 free crowns for each video you watch. Plus, there's no cap to the number of videos you can watch, but you can only do 10 quizzes per day.