Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Class Idea: Martial Arts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
As I was thinking of this class I thought it should be a class such as the ones in celestia. Not a main class.

The teachers will provide moves in the style of martial arts and should be given by some. As for the roadbump of having weapons in our hand my thoughts were:
Have the character place the weapon down.
Just have them vanish like weapons do with the mojo reaver move.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I like this idea! I'd really like to see my pirates kick some armada tush with some Karate.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Kieran the Great J... on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
As I was thinking of this class I thought it should be a class such as the ones in celestia. Not a main class.

The teachers will provide moves in the style of martial arts and should be given by some. As for the roadbump of having weapons in our hand my thoughts were:
Have the character place the weapon down.
Just have them vanish like weapons do with the mojo reaver move.
I like that idea! It would bring something new to the fight since Battle Standards. I hope KI considers your idea.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
What I think would be cool is if we get a rat or rat-like person that is master of ninjitsu and/or one or more turtle students of his as companions XD