Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Hey guysI was wondering if anyone would like to morph with my level 41 or 42 ostrich I have enough gold for it and he has some good talents so if anyone would like to morph with my pet (tiny Oliver) I would love to do that. You will find me in cool ranch talking to either sister snake or brother wolf. realm should be Avery 01.
Any pet will do,though, I would rather him/her not be a ostrich like mine . I just would like to have a few pets that are different. I would be glad to help you with your quests if you friend me

Thanks guys

Erin level 22 privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Hey guysI was wondering if anyone would like to morph with my level 41 or 42 ostrich I have enough gold for it and he has some good talents so if anyone would like to morph with my pet (tiny Oliver) I would love to do that. You will find me in cool ranch talking to either sister snake or brother wolf. realm should be Avery 01.
Any pet will do,though, I would rather him/her not be a ostrich like mine . I just would like to have a few pets that are different. I would be glad to help you with your quests if you friend me

Thanks guys

Erin level 22 privateer
Erin, I'm sure a lot of Morphin' Rangers would be glad to morph with you, you may get more offers than mine.
However, if you go to the morphing tent in Bestia ( on Avery ) say any evening from 6:00 pm central time on.- I can morph with you with my best pet, Gracie the Black Tiger( and she has good talents which can help a Privateer ).
You do realize that there's a chance you'll get a Blue Ostrich, right?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:

Thanks guys

Erin level 22 privateer
The ostrich makes an auto hybrid (blue ostrich) so your going to need another pet if you dont want another ostrich :(

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Great! It is ok that it might be another ostrich. blue is a cool color I now have a chamelion (the karma karma karma karma one) I will be leveling up. I have been gone for the week at a camp and for the next week a cruise with my parents but I will be on in 1 week That you for all your help! (Anecorbie especially ) Thank you once again btw here is some info so that we might be able to get on at the same time! I live eastern america timezone and get on around 5 to 7 for an hour (on weeks) on weekends i get on around 3-6 for an hour.

Thanks

Erin (current) 21
Brave alexandra armstrong 19
working on a witchdoctor!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
Erin, I'm sure a lot of Morphin' Rangers would be glad to morph with you, you may get more offers than mine.
However, if you go to the morphing tent in Bestia ( on Avery ) say any evening from 6:00 pm central time on.- I can morph with you with my best pet, Gracie the Black Tiger( and she has good talents which can help a Privateer ).
You do realize that there's a chance you'll get a Blue Ostrich, right?
I would love to! eastern time zone here though (and kinda young so parents control time) but i would love to ! Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I would love to! eastern time zone here though (and kinda young so parents control time) but i would love to ! Thanks!
Would 3:00 pm eastern on Tuesday, be ok? Bestia, Avery realm. My name is Esperanza Devereaux and my pet is Gracie the black tiger.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry, it looks like I missed seeing you. This time you tell me what day, time, and server, and we'll try to get you that pet.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry, it looks like I missed seeing you. This time you tell me what day, time, and server, and we'll try to get you that pet.
I have been on a cruise and am so sorry I will try to get back during the week but i need to unpack will deffinetly talk later

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Ok. Anecorbie, how about we do it July 5th? a time range can be anywhere from 2:00-6:00 and i am only on for an hour. eastern time zone and i am a kid so we must do it on my time I AM SO SORRY! my parents only let me play for one hour. I will be in Realm Avery 01 at I am hoping 3:30 (at the morphging tent) I really hope we can make this happen! if you want to wait i am leveling up a chameleon which might have better powers maybe a week and a half? If you want to do it tomorrow (tuesday the 30th) i might be on at 5:00-7:00 for 30 minutes i will be at the same realm same place. Sorry if this post is any inconvenience to you. I hope to see you one of these days! mhy standard play time in 5:00-7:00. Please get back to me! maybe we could even do the true friends code to talk to eachother! I wold love to help you on my missions if you help me on mine. wow i am babbling on sorry just exited see you some time!

Erin

SEE YOU IN THE SPIRAL