Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard, Could you answer about: battle orders?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
I posted this in another thread, but wasn't getting many replies, and Chrissy Th'Blesser said I should try using your name to hone in on you like a beacon! Anyway, that aside.

I was wondering about battle orders. Here are my two posts from the other thread that ask my question:

Post 1:

My friend and I each have two accounts, and we play both of them together so we have a group of 4. We have noticed that whenever we are pulled into a new battle (like during a dungeon) we are always pulled in in the same order. We had many theories about this, but we really want to know why! Our latest theory is that the youngest account goes first.
Her accounts are younger than mine (not the level of the pirate, but the account making date itself - hers in like October-ish 2013, mine in February/March 2013).
No matter which pirate we're on, she's always slots 1&2, and I'm always 3&4 - My Ariel is tired of going last every battle :(
But, this doesn't really sound plausible.
So, is there a rhyme or reason as to what the play order is? Does this make sense...?

Post 2: (Minor edits)

When we are automatically pulled in, without us pressing anything to advance text or anything, what is the order?
My friend and I play hours upon hours every day, and we're always in the same exact order.
1) Her big pirate (who does go in first physically on purpose - she initiates the battle)
2) Her small pirate
3) My big pirate
4) My small pirate

It is always this order - no changes unless we have another pirate initiate the battle, which still causes my small pirate to go last.

I realize I'm asking a weird question. Haha.

Developer
As far as I know, it's just the order in which you step onto the battle board.

If you want to control the exact turn order, have the person that you want to go first initiate the board, then take turns stepping onto the board.

If there's a case where the battle board goes "live" while 4 people are standing on it... just guessing how tech would do it... I'd say they pick you in order of distance (closest to farthest) from the 0,0 square of the board.

That's a weird answer for your weird question.

I would just suggest that if turn order matters, you should keep your distance from the board, and step on in the order you want the team to act.