Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blues Crab

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
It's a hybrid, the parents being the blue ostrich and rock crab :) Decius, you clever bird! Your hint makes ever so much more sense now.
Gj to Practical Kai Keeler for finding it.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
GREAT theory! I want to test it out, but i gotta get my blue ostrich to adult first!
If you have a Rock Crab, I'd love to morph with you!

-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65

I'm usually in the realm Avery if you want to meet!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Oh hooray!

If you put enough of them together in a room, you can have your own BlueCrab Group :P

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Oh hooray!

If you put enough of them together in a room, you can have your own BlueCrab Group :P
One minute a new pet, or pets, gets available, & the next, you find hybrids in short notice! It's amazing!

The Blues Crab really places the literal emphasis of the color blue. That blue ostrich may have something worth morphing after all. I'll try it sometime soon.

Who knows what more other undiscovered new hybrids might be around the corner? Keep bringing out more like it, Decius, especially unique ones, too!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
GREAT theory! I want to test it out, but i gotta get my blue ostrich to adult first!
If you have a Rock Crab, I'd love to morph with you!

-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65

I'm usually in the realm Avery if you want to meet!
Its not a theory. I believe it's a real pet, as the post says.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Oh hooray!

This clue for this hybrid combo was given Jan. 6th

But the rock crab wasn't in game until Valentine's Day Feb. 14th

Is it possible your other clues also don't have both parents in game yet?

~Clumsy Calamity

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Oh hooray!

When you say that... I think that is a hint...
EVERYBODY HATCH BLUE CRABS TOGETHER!
I have a good feeling about this
VERY good