Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Esperanza a pirate beyond words!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be beyond mere words to say congratulations on another achievement, 5000 yars just like our friend Valkoor incredible ye be one in the history book now along with are dear lassie Chrissy and I speak fer all us scurvy sea dogs to say we be very proud, well done fair lass well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
It be beyond mere words to say congratulations on another achievement, 5000 yars just like our friend Valkoor incredible ye be one in the history book now along with are dear lassie Chrissy and I speak fer all us scurvy sea dogs to say we be very proud, well done fair lass well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
All I can say is thank you very much, ye scallywag!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ok since it's beyond words let me congratulate you telepathically............*feel the love and admiration of the pirate community*

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations, Esperanza!

You and your posts are very yarrable (and likeable)! In, some of, the words of a couple of great, and profound, lyricists from my youth-- Robert Matthew Van Winkle and Stanley Kirk Burrell...

She's a pirate like no other, "word to your mother/mutha!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Over 5000 hugs from us is quite the show of love from your fellow marauders. Well done and may your yars continue to flow.