Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon mastery items/accessories.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I've noticed that when I equip an accessory such as shrimpy garnet necklace or Dutchman's garnet charm which supposedly increase your weapon power by a percentage that my weapon power does not change. It stays the same as it was before I equipped these items. Not sure if this is a bug but it would seem appropriate for equipment comparison and stat comparison purposes that the weapon mastery percentage these items give show a change in your weapon power if there indeed is a change, otherwise how do I know how much my weapon power is increased when I wear items such as these or if it even is increased at all? Ty for your attention to this matter and your time as well as any helpful responses to whether anyone else has noticed this and why this may be. Seems like a bug to me.