Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Training Tomes!?!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
In the beginning of the game, I used to find training tomes (Little book things) all over the place. Since then I haven't found any. Am I just blind or were they tooken... taken... take... took (Nevermind, I don't care which is right) out of the game?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
In the beginning of the game, I used to find training tomes (Little book things) all over the place. Since then I haven't found any. Am I just blind or were they tooken... taken... take... took (Nevermind, I don't care which is right) out of the game?
Have you been looking, I mean truly looking for them by going off the beaten path, completely exploring an area before moving on? I will give you a list:
Monquista - there is one in the monkey drains under Monquista City, look in the area around the monkey renegades.
There are no tomes in Valencia
Cool Ranch; ( just look around )
The Old Watering Hole
Castillo Sapo
Junction - the cave with Mother Spider
The battle with Clemens and his banditoads, look behind the buildings
Motherlode Mine
MooShu
Ninja Pig Fortress, near Monkey King's Armor
Marleybone
Walkies Hotel
Aquila
the Labyrinth
This is from memory, I may have forgot a few, but I think you have to really examine all areas before moving on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oops, forgot one! There's one in General Tso's fortress ( look up stairs ).
Hamamitsu- look in the stationer's shop

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
So I guess I am really blind as a bat. I forgot to mention that I did find them in Cool Ranch as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Dogs, in the tunnels behind Eep Op Ork Ah Ah. Gee, I really have a swiss cheese memory!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
They're still around. Just need to look a little bit better ;)