Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cid... the engineer.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
I know how you guys like to put Easter Eggs in the game; mostly from movies. Here's my idea.
Bring in a NPC named Cid. His purpose... to raise the levels of our ships.

I don't know why you haven't added a ship leveling feature yet. You brought us stitching so we could level up our favorite clothes/armor/weapons. Why are we still stuck having to use the same high level ship? It was pretty boring seeing every high level player in MB Galleons back in 2013 & it's just as boring seeing them in Aquila Galleons now.

But don't introduce a ship stitching option. It would be weird to have a Pirate or Mooshu origin ship with an Aquila name. Instead, have a system that would just raise our ships stats as the level is raised.

Bring in an Engineer, named Cid, who we would pay crowns or a high amount of gold, to raise our ship's level. Maybe even have him give us mini quests to collect certain materials to make our ships stronger.

Another feature I'd like to see is additional color options. A larger color pallet so dyeable ship parts, like figureheads could be made to color match the same greens, reds, blues, etc. that our ships are painted. It would also be nice to have more than 2 dye options. Add a 3rd or 4th dye pallet.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
lol Cid is the best engineer or ship pilot in the game universe. Make him one of Gracie's teachers for her update that would rock. This pirate is wondering if he is responsible for the crystal teleport ability.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
lol Cid is the best engineer or ship pilot in the game universe. Make him one of Gracie's teachers for her update that would rock. This pirate is wondering if he is responsible for the crystal teleport ability.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Yes. Cid is the best engineer/ship pilot of the gaming universe.

P.S. to KingsIsle... It would also be great if you made a tactical difference between the Galleons, Frigates, & Skiffs for ship-to-ship combat.

The Galleons would have the highest hull integrity & cannon power per their level... while Skiffs of the same level, would have the highest dodge rating... & the Frigates would be the Jacks of all trades.