Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bug in the Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Description of bug:
Faye the Privateer is un-attack-able, no attacks go through even though it shows that she's being attacked, Attack doubloons and AoEs had no effect either. Summoned minions and pets walked away and ignored Faye as if she wasn't there.
Server: Avery
My level and character used: Level 65, Bold Bess Nightingale
team up of four, all max level; a musketeer, another buccaneer,& swashbuckler. Musketeer was equipped with Moo's Imperial Crown and it was used. All pets had joined the battle and summoning doubloons were used, Mark of Aquila, Mark of Marleybone and Mark of Death.
Place bug occurred: The Tower of Moo Manchu
Is it reproducible?: I don't know and I don't want to try to reproduce it. But I will tell you that Faye was injured in the first two rounds of combat, so we were able to attack her I used 3 Hurricanes in a row during the battle and Faye didn't budge at all, she performed her normal healing, then just stood there doing nothing for the rest of the fight. This sounds similar to the hydra glitch. Visible enemy but unable to attack. I had to flee the fight because it was a never ending problem.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I have one for ya the pigs on the first floor being able to attack from 10 squares away and this happened the whole match we were on one side of the room they were on the other and could hit us every time all the animations worked but they didn't move around they stood were they spawned and could hit every one in the room. that's the first time I've seen this or had any problems.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Description of bug:
Faye the Privateer is un-attack-able, no attacks go through even though it shows that she's being attacked, Attack doubloons and AoEs had no effect either. Summoned minions and pets walked away and ignored Faye as if she wasn't there.
Server: Avery
My level and character used: Level 65, Bold Bess Nightingale
team up of four, all max level; a musketeer, another buccaneer,& swashbuckler. Musketeer was equipped with Moo's Imperial Crown and it was used. All pets had joined the battle and summoning doubloons were used, Mark of Aquila, Mark of Marleybone and Mark of Death.
Place bug occurred: The Tower of Moo Manchu
Is it reproducible?: I don't know and I don't want to try to reproduce it. But I will tell you that Faye was injured in the first two rounds of combat, so we were able to attack her I used 3 Hurricanes in a row during the battle and Faye didn't budge at all, she performed her normal healing, then just stood there doing nothing for the rest of the fight. This sounds similar to the hydra glitch. Visible enemy but unable to attack. I had to flee the fight because it was a never ending problem.
Hey, that was me, Salty Sonia Webb !

That was a mess but so much fun going through there with y'all. I was sad I couldn't find y'all again when we went back out to retry.

After all we'd been through to have to flee at that point though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey, that was me, Salty Sonia Webb !

That was a mess but so much fun going through there with y'all. I was sad I couldn't find y'all again when we went back out to retry.

After all we'd been through to have to flee at that point though.
I had to quit for that night, it was late and I was tired. We must try again, it was fun to run the tower with you, Salty Sonia!

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
I had to quit for that night, it was late and I was tired. We must try again, it was fun to run the tower with you, Salty Sonia!
Deal!