Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Can Friend Myself BUG!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
Earlier on on 10/4/14 I was helping a friend with a quest. He was trying to teleport to me but couldn't so I clicked his name* to message him something. When I clicked his name it pulled up my friend tab and I was able to friend myself. I dumbly (or maybe not so) added myself as a friend and I can't undo it. MAJOR BUG, PLEASE FIX!!

*The text was (player name here) tried to join you, but can't access this area yet!*

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I am happy to report that I myself have encountered this same bug.THough,I don't really mind it.I could look at my own gear,add myself,gold star myself,but now,I'm unclickable.

And I like the bug,though,I see why it is annoying,as I may be developing multiple personality disorder.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
I am happy to report that I myself have encountered this same bug.THough,I don't really mind it.I could look at my own gear,add myself,gold star myself,but now,I'm unclickable.

And I like the bug,though,I see why it is annoying,as I may be developing multiple personality disorder.
I understand it may be an interesting bug to see your own gear and friend page, but I am not able to access that. I am only able to see that I am online in my friends list, and can star myself, but can't remove nor see myself.

Reckless Victor Kent, Level 65

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
RecklessVictorKent on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
I understand it may be an interesting bug to see your own gear and friend page, but I am not able to access that. I am only able to see that I am online in my friends list, and can star myself, but can't remove nor see myself.

Reckless Victor Kent, Level 65
Same holds true for me.At first I could view my gear,add myself and even talk to myself!

But now,the moment I exited that page,I can't click on myself,though,I am gold starred on Felix's page.