Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dear KingsIsle...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I am not the first and most certainly not the last to say that your games are great. So, there's really no need to repeat that part. I've been wanting to say this for a while now, but you guys have AMAZING service! I've played a few different MMOs and they wouldn't always actually listen to their customers and put in more effort in their games. It always felt like they didn't care about their customers and just did whatever. It's the opposite with KI. I love that you hear your customers out when they have something to say. I love how much effort you put into your games. This really makes me feel like you actually CARE about your customers and that is also a reason why I want to keep playing your games. Please keep up the good work! KI is simply, without a doubt, the best there is!

Administrator
Indeed we do love all the feedback and appreciate the players! Thank you so much for this note!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
I completely agree! There is only one other video game that I play on my computer, and in their update notes they stated they wanted more money! With KI, we've got Jack helping players with glitches, Mew and Ratbeard leaving us hints about new updates, and a whole thread about what we'd like to see! KI will always be my favorite company.

-You're friendly(?) pirate, Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
435Snow Owl on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I am not the first and most certainly not the last to say that your games are great. So, there's really no need to repeat that part. I've been wanting to say this for a while now, but you guys have AMAZING service! I've played a few different MMOs and they wouldn't always actually listen to their customers and put in more effort in their games. It always felt like they didn't care about their customers and just did whatever. It's the opposite with KI. I love that you hear your customers out when they have something to say. I love how much effort you put into your games. This really makes me feel like you actually CARE about your customers and that is also a reason why I want to keep playing your games. Please keep up the good work! KI is simply, without a doubt, the best there is!
I couldn't echo this one any higher. The KingsIsle support team is the best. This is someone who deals with a computer that has video crashes and deals with it rather than tackle the makers horrendous cust support.
I have yet to get one of those generic "Just follow these tips and your problems will be solved if you do it right" emails from the KingsIsle team. Their helpful support emails are ALWAYS personal to my issue and beyond helpful. They have gone the extra mile for me more times than I can count. They are very pleasant and oh so professional. They really know their stuff and have proven themselves to be a wealth of information and ideas to solve any perplexing issue. They all deserve raises and when I grow up and run the world they will all have offices with windows.