Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Issue with Pitfall Puffer pet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
I don't know if this is just bad luck or an issue but I think there might be something wrong with my Loyal Pitfall Puffer pet. I had this pet before the advanced pet update and it automatically got the Loyal (3) talent which now gives my pet a 50% chance to join combat.

But in all my battles I have yet to see this pet show up in any combat where my Loyal Lil' Labor Golem pet almost showed up in every battle. I really hope that this is bad luck and not a bug.

Developer
Only your equipped pet has any chance of showing up in battle.

Open your backpack and equip your Loyal Pitfall Puffer to your pet slot.

If he still "never" shows up, let me know.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
You need to equip a pet for it to show up.
It sounds to me like you have your labor golem equipped currently.

Glad you are enjoying your pets.

Ensign
May 29, 2009
Ratbeard perhaps I should have added that I currently have this pet equipped and have equipped him on my other pirates but the effect is still the same. This pet will not join in any combat whatsoever.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Hello, perhaps this situation is also a bad luck, but it seems that Loyal pets shows up in battle as much often as normal pets. Pet isn't joining often at all that it makes me think that Loyal talent doesn't work. Considering that pets may join anytime in battle with 50% chance. But most of time they never join.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Line Mountain on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Ratbeard perhaps I should have added that I currently have this pet equipped and have equipped him on my other pirates but the effect is still the same. This pet will not join in any combat whatsoever.
I have found a loyal pitfall puffer and will sit down and have a long chat with it later today to find out what is going on.

It might just be afraid of the battle board.

I will get back to you all once I have found out more.

Thank you

Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
Maybe all the puffer line is like this have had my loyal Rouged Puffer equipped on my Musketeer since I restarted leveling and not once has it shown up in battle and that is over 100 or more battles and not one time has it shown.