Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

only one thing...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I am not to keen on all the words used during battle. When you miss, hit, block, crit levels. I would rather see less words. It is what it is I guess But I really dont like it when you boost yourself and companions and you see the little symbols float upwards around you. That is really annoying. I mean I know if I have more will for my witch doctor...but seeing that little symbol the whole time? I wish I did test realm. Unfortunately I dont or didnt have a lot of time to do that...just my opinion. So far so good on a lot of different updates

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
nitewalker7180 on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I am not to keen on all the words used during battle. When you miss, hit, block, crit levels. I would rather see less words. It is what it is I guess But I really dont like it when you boost yourself and companions and you see the little symbols float upwards around you. That is really annoying. I mean I know if I have more will for my witch doctor...but seeing that little symbol the whole time? I wish I did test realm. Unfortunately I dont or didnt have a lot of time to do that...just my opinion. So far so good on a lot of different updates
I agree with ya on the floating symbols. I am an avid screenshot taker & they really can mess up a great shot. Timing is much more critical now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nitewalker7180 on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I rather like the 'floaties', it reminds me of what buffs/debuffs have occured. Do you mean 'control g' doesn't remove them?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I too am in agreement about the floating attribute symbols.

They are a neat addition that may help some know who and what is being buffed, but they seem to add too much to the battlefield, at least in my opinion. I too really enjoy getting a great screenshot, but the symbols seem to be trying to steal the limelight and have been doing a lot of photo bombing during my attempts.

Maybe this could be something that KI could provide as an in game option to toggle on/off Stat Buff Icons in the options menu. There may be many out there who enjoy seeing them for reminders during battles, so maybe the option to switch them on or off would accommodate both sides. Not sure if it could be done, but it is something to think about.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I rather like the 'floaties', it reminds me of what buffs/debuffs have occured. Do you mean 'control g' doesn't remove them?
Nice idea but you can't do control G during a battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I too am in agreement about the floating attribute symbols.

They are a neat addition that may help some know who and what is being buffed, but they seem to add too much to the battlefield, at least in my opinion. I too really enjoy getting a great screenshot, but the symbols seem to be trying to steal the limelight and have been doing a lot of photo bombing during my attempts.

Maybe this could be something that KI could provide as an in game option to toggle on/off Stat Buff Icons in the options menu. There may be many out there who enjoy seeing them for reminders during battles, so maybe the option to switch them on or off would accommodate both sides. Not sure if it could be done, but it is something to think about.
Lol. Photo bombing icons. I love It.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Nice idea but you can't do control G during a battle.
I tried recently, and the floaties don't go.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 22, 2014 wrote:
I tried recently, and the floaties don't go.
Yea, You can do Control G during a battle in Wiz not not here. I wonder why