Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Didn't get Mooshu Mystic

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Ok, I SWEAR I did all of the Monk quests in MooShu. And did I get my MooShu Mystic badge? No! I get nothing. No Imperial Lion, no MooShu Mystic, nothing. I double checked every place in MooShu and I know I did all of them, however, I didn't get the Badge. There MUST be something I missed, somewhere I'd least expect it.

Anyone know where else you're supposed to do these Monk Quests? (Ones that look like Wing Chun, Egg Shen and Kan Po) Is there any quests I have to do outside of MooShu to get it?

Petty Alicia Cog Level 65 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I'm having this issue as well. I just found out about this badge and the accompanying Imperial Lion a few days ago. I guess my only option is to bring each of my pirates back through Moo Shu and scour every inch of every area to see what I may have missed. Sounds like fun.

Good luck with your search!

Thrifty Tiffany Webb lvl 65
Fearless Fallon Webb lvl 65
Black Bailey Webb lvl 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
itsamemario4 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I SWEAR I did all of the Monk quests in MooShu. And did I get my MooShu Mystic badge? No! I get nothing. No Imperial Lion, no MooShu Mystic, nothing. I double checked every place in MooShu and I know I did all of them, however, I didn't get the Badge. There MUST be something I missed, somewhere I'd least expect it.

Anyone know where else you're supposed to do these Monk Quests? (Ones that look like Wing Chun, Egg Shen and Kan Po) Is there any quests I have to do outside of MooShu to get it?

Alicia, I am in the process of making a Mooshu Mystic guide in Central. Check out my albums for I have saved a picture of every monk and a map of where they are in the process of making this guide. That should help you find who you missed. It just won't be really organized as it's just the screenshots in an album so I can link them to the guide.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Alicia, I am in the process of making a Mooshu Mystic guide in Central. Check out my albums for I have saved a picture of every monk and a map of where they are in the process of making this guide. That should help you find who you missed. It just won't be really organized as it's just the screenshots in an album so I can link them to the guide.
Bless YOU!

Should be WAY easier to narrow down what I must have missed! Thank you, madam!

Black Bailey Webb lvl 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Bless YOU!

Should be WAY easier to narrow down what I must have missed! Thank you, madam!

Black Bailey Webb lvl 50
* Bows deeply with an impish grin and a perfectly executed Anne Radcliffeish flourish of the plumed hat. * You are most assuredly welcome.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
THANK YOU!

Now I finally know who I missed that time: Master Wai. Thanks for the guide for MooShu Mystic. I really appriciate it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
itsamemario4 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
THANK YOU!

Now I finally know who I missed that time: Master Wai. Thanks for the guide for MooShu Mystic. I really appriciate it.

Please see above. I will work on trying to get it more organized for others.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Just wanted to say thanks again, Chrissy! Using your guide I found what I'd missed and picked up the lion for all 3 of my pirates. As a bonus I also stumbled into a companion quest I'd missed so I have another new batttlemate as well!

Thank you for the time and effort you put into it!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I am a little confused, I don't know. Would the quest "The Time is Wen" be considered one of those quest.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I recall doing at least 11 quests, all which had to do with religion, alas, I still didn't get the pet!
Is something wrong, or do I have to do more quest (which I must say is quite annoying)? And I want to get the pet as soon as possible. One more thing, could one of the quests be given by a samoorai?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Are there any isolated monks? Like monks you can't find along the storyline or sidequests?

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
What is *missed* will be different for everyone (I went back through with my first 2 pirates and they both were short 1 religious quest but they weren't the same quest for both pirates). Really, the only way to do it other than running all over Moo Shu for days, exploring every single area, is to follow the link Chrissy posted above.

She's done an amazing job of pointing out each quest, the monk who gives it and where they're located. I used her list, wrote them all down, took my pirates to each location and if the monk there didn't have a question mark or exclamation point above his head, I knew I'd completed that quest and marked it off my list.

The first quest I'd missed was given by Brother Hai Yu at Wai No Shrine. The ONLY reason I found him was because I was following the list and knew I had to look for him. He was hidden (to me ) behind some pillars and was easily missed. Completing that earned my buccaneer the badge and the pet.

I don't remember the quests my other two had missed but the list helped me complete them both.

Good luck guys!

Black Bailey Webb lvl 59

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Oh, and by my count there were 18 quests----some were separate quests given by the same monk.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I have now received the pet! The last quest I did was "To Curse The Darkness". Of course to do this quest, you must complete the prequest, "Black Lotus Rising", given by Biku Tero.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2014
I know that you made this page painstakingly, but it seems to have disappeared! Are they limited time quests or something?

Ensign
Jan 06, 2014
Wanted to edit my last post, but apparently, that isn't an option.

Found out that I have to register in order to see Chrissy's pictures. They are all there. Now I carefully went through all of her photos and will give a quick rundown of the quests (the pictures are probably still the best source for where to go though):

First off, there appears to be 19 quests to do, some of which are main story line quests. Here is what I gathered from the pictures:

1. Hasten Down The Wind given by Yu Noh in Rokugara Island
2. The Winds of Change given by Yu Noh in Rokugara Island
3. Peace Crane given by Brother Tsuru in Hamamitsu Garden
4. Story of the Stones given by Brother Yodo in Hamamitsu Garden
5. ??? given by Biku Teru in Sujimura Village (Kita Dock)
6. To Curse The Darkness given by Biku Teru in Sujimura Village (Kita Dock)
7. Save Your Local Samoori given by Genjo Isayama in Sujimura Village (Kita Dock)
8. It's A Mad, Mad Spiral given by Gai Pan in Ravaged Valley (Windy Dock)
9. Go Go Stormzilla given by Spa Chang in Sujimura Village (Kita Dock)
10. Gimme Shelter given by Kwei Hong in Temple of North Wind (Ashen Dock)
11. The Fog of War given by Xian Bhi in Ashen Roads (Ashen Dock)
12. Time to Smell the Flowers given by Brother Shenyong in Ashen Roads (Ashen Dock)
13. Zhayu Keepers given by Hoi Sin and Pon Zhu in Temple of North Wind (Ashen Dock)
14. Ring Those Bells given by Chao Mein in Corrupted Shrine (Verdant Dock)
15. The Time is Wen given by Chao Mein in Corrupted Shrine (Verdant Dock)
16. The Cycle of Life given by Seng Wei in Temple of North Wind (Verdant Dock)
17. Howdy Pilgrimage given by Masti Whi in Temple of Eternal Serenity (Subata Temple)
18. A Side of Chao Mein given by Chao Mein in Corrupted Shrine (Verdant Dock)
19. A Time for Atonement given by Brother Hai Yu in Wai No Shrine

Well, that's what I gathered, and I think it's right. Of course, whilst I was finding these, I found a few others as well...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I finally finished a guide for the Mooshu Mystic Badge. Here is the link for it.
My very first web page guide.