Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

just please... no more

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
the tso warships I have fought 47 (I always tally ship collecting fights.) I have not gained one bag of rice not ONE 47 battles and not one bag of rice? I have tried boarding doing it with a friend doing it alone and they wont drop it. please if anyone has any tips PLEASE tell them to me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the purple captian on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
the tso warships I have fought 47 (I always tally ship collecting fights.) I have not gained one bag of rice not ONE 47 battles and not one bag of rice? I have tried boarding doing it with a friend doing it alone and they wont drop it. please if anyone has any tips PLEASE tell them to me
When I did mine I fought the ones close to Khotan. Is that the area you are fighting in?

Captain
May 13, 2011
the purple captian on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
looks like lucks screwing you up. things happen to all of us...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Talk about bad luck in Moo Shu , and I thought cool ranch is annoying. I know how that feels, when I played in cool ranch as a swashbuckler after 12 or so red sash ships I finally finished the quest. Like they said " Never,Ever,Ever give up."

On the bright side at least you got a lot of nautical experiences.

" Try,Try again." - Anonymous

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
After 127 times I AM DONE! thanks for all the tips you guys rock

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD

Captain
May 13, 2011
the purple captian on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
After 127 times I AM DONE! thanks for all the tips you guys rock

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
127 times? at least you cant complain about the nautical xp

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Well, I bet you increased by 4-6 nautical levels by doing so! Defeating ships is great nautical leveling, but 47? Not Fun! Hang in there, buddy, you'll get them all eventually....