Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is the bazaar in Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
I have looked everywhere even on the message boards and I can not find it please let me know where the pirate101 bazaar is and I know there is one

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Ruthless Aurora on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I have looked everywhere even on the message boards and I can not find it please let me know where the pirate101 bazaar is and I know there is one
It is next to the Kraken Skulls tavern on Skull Island. It is directly to the right of the entrance when directly facing the tavern (across from Ryan the Relentless).

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
The pirate bazaar is located on Skull Island right next to the Kraken Skulls tavern.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2011
It is right next to the Kraken Skulls Tavern with a hammer and a sword for the sign.
by Noble Danielle Taylor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Aurora. You came to the right place for information and this message board family has responded beautifully. I hope to run in to at the Bazaar.