Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eyes of the Cobra Totem

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Who drops the Eyes of the Cobra Totem? It gives the wearer First Strike talent. The waters are muddied in Pirate 101 central on this subject. If you have this item, and remember what boss dropped it, please post a reply, even if multiple people have posted that location. I need a consensus, so multiple posts will confirm the drop location. Do not post an opinion or anything you were told. I know that this is not a very good item for PvP, but I want it for PvE.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I've read that the "snake queen" in the fire cult temple drops it in the 2nd fight in that temple, but there is no boss chest in the second fight. Sssla, in the first fight of the fire cult temple dungeon drops a boss chest.
I've also read that various bosses in Troy drop the Eyes of the Cobra. If anyone knows where it really drops, please respond.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
After a long farm I finally found The Eyes of The Cobra Totem, that gives First Strike Talent. Mari in the Gate House of the Troy Dungeon drops it. Never trust a troll after you catch him lying to you! Here's a Screenshot Link.