Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One or ther other

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Ok, I wrote a post about what you think the final battle will be with the clockwork army. I completely forgot to mention the very ending of the game, when we find Eldorado. Knowing KI, there will more than likely be an odd twist of fate. What if in the end, when the armada is beat, and you find Eldorado, you get two BIG choices, but you can only choose one. Choose the gold, and you will wont have a gold limit on that character, you can have infinite gold. Or, choose to have your parents resurrected and brought back to life. If you choose this, all your stats, Health, Damage, Accuracy, Dodge, Armor, Resist, Strength, Agility and Will, will be increased by 5%.

Which one would you choose? Explain why. And once you choose one for the your character, you CAN'T change it. Choose wisely.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Um... I'd chose infinite gold. 'Cause you see, more gold=more gear=higher stats. Sure, if P101 was in real life, I'd chose my parents. But seeing as it's not... I'd choose gold.

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 40

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I would have to choose the second option. Notice I said have. I really wouldn't choose anything because KI put the gold limit for a reason, and the stat boosts are overpowered. For the second option, I would have my parents join my crew instead.

George Gordon, lvl 33 (FINALLY reached tumbleweed in CR!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
I would have to choose the second option. Notice I said have. I really wouldn't choose anything because KI put the gold limit for a reason, and the stat boosts are overpowered. For the second option, I would have my parents join my crew instead.

George Gordon, lvl 33 (FINALLY reached tumbleweed in CR!)
Congratulations George. The great and mighty El Toro (Music plays) is almost within your grasp.