Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A very ancient crew? (Question)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hello I am a level 24 almost level 25 swashbuckler and I was curious if I should invest somemore in the tribal crew pack?

I currently have only one which is Holkun Doomhorn who is really good and really want to know if the others are worth going for.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a level 24 almost level 25 swashbuckler and I was curious if I should invest somemore in the tribal crew pack?

I currently have only one which is Holkun Doomhorn who is really good and really want to know if the others are worth going for.
I have four types and I love them all. They aren't high in epics but the really kick some tush and are cool looking at the same time.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I spent well over $100 on that pack, and I never got a single companion. I can't recommend it after losing so much money. If you want to, go for it! Sometimes, good luck comes to a select few people, and I just wasn't one of the. Good luck!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
warriorscreed on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
I spent well over $100 on that pack, and I never got a single companion. I can't recommend it after losing so much money. If you want to, go for it! Sometimes, good luck comes to a select few people, and I just wasn't one of the. Good luck!
I am usually pretty lucky with these packs (Except those wyverns and kirins from wizard101 XD)

Already got Holkun in less then 20 dollars worth of crowns
Hopefully your luck comes to you eventually

Community Leader
I had spent quite a bit of my crowns trying to get companions.

Got one, so although they are all decent companions, I personally don't think they are worth the $.

Now if your lucky in get one after buying a couple great, but it can get rather expensive! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Dr Zeppers on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
I had spent quite a bit of my crowns trying to get companions.

Got one, so although they are all decent companions, I personally don't think they are worth the $.

Now if your lucky in get one after buying a couple great, but it can get rather expensive! ;)
Yeah I do realize it can be pretty expensive to buy lots of the packs thanks to the wizard101 packs.
But it is worth it in the end

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
What I do is if there is something in the crown shop I really want, I buy the crowns, and if any are left over I buy a pack.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Lily Evans on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
What I do is if there is something in the crown shop I really want, I buy the crowns, and if any are left over I buy a pack.
Well I usually spend all my crowns at once, I don't really "save them up".

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Btw I am around level 48 or so now (Loving Holkun's last promotion)

Just so you guys know

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Wait, Itzen Kaan gets Battle Zeal?! I just got him yesterday on my Buccaneer.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Sry, ment to post this in previous post. But I mean does he get Battle Zeal because I remember someone had said it in game.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
i spent alot of money on it and no-thing