Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysterious Gingerbread wand?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I recently redeemed the code for a housing item but instead I got a gingerbread wand.

(Also it isn't the 1st code I made sure to put in the 2nd holiday code)

Administrator
Hi! The codes will redeem for a chance at a number of random holiday themed items, not just holiday housing items. Congrats on your Gingerbread Wand.

What did everybody else get this year? Hmmm, I wonder what the remaining days of the 12 Days of the Spiral will bring!

Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I got a really pretty star wand. Just love it. Thanks KingsIsle

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi! The codes will redeem for a chance at a number of random holiday themed items, not just holiday housing items. Congrats on your Gingerbread Wand.

What did everybody else get this year? Hmmm, I wonder what the remaining days of the 12 Days of the Spiral will bring!

Enjoy!
Yeah went back and read it again XD

I guest I just kind assumed housing item because of the wreath.

Ironically the codes gave me both low level wands of the exact damage and length (Gingerbread wand and Nutcracker wand)

Also I was wondering what you happen to get from the code One eye Jack :P

Anything fantastic?

Administrator
Me? I got a Snowflake Eye Patch! (Can't wait to be able to stitch eye patches in the future--it's coming!)

But at the end of the day, what I really enjoy is seeing thousands of people get a free gift. Now THAT is fantastic!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Will we be able to get a Snowflake Eyepatch if we didn't get one from either code? (I got Star Wrapped Gift and Wrapping Paper Hammer).

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Me? I got a Snowflake Eye Patch! (Can't wait to be able to stitch eye patches in the future--it's coming!)

But at the end of the day, what I really enjoy is seeing thousands of people get a free gift. Now THAT is fantastic!
Appreciate the free gifts! Free stuff is always good. :)

One-Eyed Jack,

You should update the KI Youtube Christmas carol video! We want to see ol' maestro, One-Eyed Jack, leading the gang in a chorus of "Deck the Halls with Jars of Yum" for the 2013 Yuletide season!