Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
This post is about a darkmoor adventure. Here is how it starts:
A lonely galleon wanders aimlessy along the stormy skyways of the avernus. Suddenly a dark serpent emerges from the shadows, and the sky turns black like the hollow eyes of the dead. The galleon is badly damaged and coated with a crimson coat of flames... It's only hope is a mysterious storm gate never exlpored. What its crew see next brings a wave of fear among them...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Golden Guardian on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
This post is about a darkmoor adventure. Here is how it starts:
A lonely galleon wanders aimlessy along the stormy skyways of the avernus. Suddenly a dark serpent emerges from the shadows, and the sky turns black like the hollow eyes of the dead. The galleon is badly damaged and coated with a crimson coat of flames... It's only hope is a mysterious storm gate never exlpored. What its crew see next brings a wave of fear among them...
Why would they go there?

R.I.P
The crew
Reason why they died: They went carelessly to the dangerous skyway of Avernus
Foolish Pirates. They should had some someone at the wheel because it's gonna be hard to navigate it.
The END

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
The wave of the fear crippled the crew .They were afraid....what was inside the stormgate they thought ...........wait don't leave we need your help ...now what ...we can't just fix the ship ...we are in a storm gate..I know someone that can help...captain..how is this Skelton supposed to help any way ...?he revived captain gunn and the undead monstiquidiar...how ...did..you ....fix....this...ship....I fixed it with my hoodoo ..um what'shoodoo ...hoodoo is dark but powerful magic .the captain is a .Why didn't the captain tell us in the first place....the captain never spoke because you didn't give them a chance to speak ...oh...lets put them to the test...no you big gobs ...why no ...because you are going to destroy more of the ship ...
See you in the spiral